Dareus: "Feels Good to be Wanted.” Puts "ass" in class.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To be clear, no one (Dareus, Bills, Jags) made the "puts ass in class," statement. I'm assuming it's just the OP's opinion of Dareus.

Do I need to say that is my opinion of the wastrel? Have some class. Leave with dignity. Don't do the Gilmore "Now my friend and family can see me on prime time" swipe at Buffalo!

Screw you, Marcel.

Do I need to say that is my opinion of the wastrel? Have some class. Leave with dignity. Don't do the Gilmore "Now my friend and family can see me on prime time" swipe at Buffalo!

Screw you, Marcel.

Maybe you should follow your own advice.

I think hed still call you soft.

This thread isnt going how you thought, eh? Its a pretty basic comment from a guy in MDs position. No big deal.

I don't like leaving players crapping on my team or the area. Leave with dignity. Think it, take your millions, and go. No need for a passive-aggressive swipe.

I'd say the same thing about someone doing that about the Mets.

And yours is your abortion failed so you were lobotomized. How do I block and ignore this troll?

so I'm a troll because I called you out for being soft over a comment by a former player. then want to ignore that fact by putting me on ignore. thank you for solidifying my initial response to your OP.

poor fella

Screw you, Marcel.

I was simply clarifying for others. I had to click the link and read the story in order to be certain that no one on either side said that. I was just trying to save others some time, that's all.

Well, he certainly wasn't wanted in Buffalo. MD has a point there.

Perhaps the OP didn't hear MD's kind remarks about Buffalo at his introductory presser in Jax?

Good luck, Marcel. Hope you return to form.