We have big targets for Tyrod now

dayman

Kelvin - 6'5

Jordan - 6'3

Zay - 6'2

Clay - 6'2

Compare that to years past Sammy (6'1), Woods (6'0), and Goodwin (5'9) running around out there (obviously Clay is out there last year too).

Also, O'Leary is 6'3 and the other WRs are over 6 feet except for Deonte Thompson (who is 6'0).

Kelvin - 6'5

Jordan - 6'3

Zay - 6'2

Clay - 6'2

Compare that to years past Sammy (6'1), Woods (6'0), and Goodwin (5'9) running around out there (obviously Clay is out there last year too).

Also, O'Leary is 6'3 and the other WRs are over 6 feet except for Deonte Thompson (who is 6'0).

....so then you're denying Beane is the "3rd worst GM" in Bills history as posted in another thread (COUGH)??....

....so then you're denying Beane is the "3rd worst GM" in Bills history as posted in another thread (COUGH)??....

Ha! I love Beane. I've never said anything against him. We'll have to wait obviously for ... you know ... 1 or two drafts. But I don't mind sending guys packing. I admit I was a little weirded out by Sammy leaving but that looks fine at this point.

Anyway, we need big targets for Tyrod...he's not the biggest guy himself. It will help him see and deliver the ball.

Edited by dayman

TT better launch some up for grabs......................where at least our guy has a 98% chance for it LOL

I kind of hope not.

Thought about his listening to WGR.

We have Taylor succeeding and we are winning ballgames. Why would we change #theprocess?

I kind of hope not.

We have Taylor succeeding and we are winning ballgames. Why would we change #theprocess?

Process is great and we should stick to it...but one day we'll go down by 2 scores and need Tyrod to take some risks. This helps. Time to take the next development leap and learn to place the ball and trust your guy. If he can throw some jump balls in the endzone and learn to do an occasional back shoulder for a 1st down he would be "the guy" ...that is all that is stopping him.

Edited by dayman

Ha! I love Beane. I've never said anything against him. We'll have to wait obviously for ... you know ... 1 or two drafts. But I don't mind sending guys packing. I admit I was a little weirded out by Sammy leaving but that looks fine at this point.

Anyway, we need big targets for Tyrod...he's not the biggest guy himself. It will help him see and deliver the ball.

Some. and i like the thought.

But passing generally, is creating windows via the Oline and inside zone passing schemes. Overthemiddle. Creating sight lines and then Tyrod trusting that window has helped.

Height is definitely helpful in short areas like the red zone.

But the game is really about matchups

Process is great and we should stick to it...but one day we'll go down by 2 scores and need Tyrod to take some risks. This helps

Every little bit adds up.

63 players including PS

In all the KB hooplah, we let Barnyard go again

Tolbert looked good vs Oak but hoping Taiwan Jones gets some carries as well, Shady is barely coming off the field though and Tolbert is a great change of pace,

Madden would not have approved this trade for the panthers. Took this off one of the panthers sites

Woah .. Panther fans are livid!

And that 3rd, whether ours or Philly's, will be more in the 80-85 range

Kelvin - 6'5

Jordan - 6'3

Zay - 6'2

Clay - 6'2

Clay is only 6'2? I thought he was at least 6'4. Guy looks huge out there.

I kind of hope not.

I think it's kind of a no lose situation with Benjamin -- he's an additional option, and as they work him in, I would be surprised if he is out on every snap for the next few weeks at least. They don't need to do that -- as bad as the receiver group has been, they've been better the last two weeks.

Two home games against two bad pass defenses, plus just the fact that they've been working together for 7 additional weeks of practice while just meeting each other this year will do that. Even before Benjamin, I thought they might be okay and the return of Clay and a fully healthy Matthews would return to a stronger receiving corp than the one they left.

I still think that the addition of Deonte Thompson is potentially a big move, as I think he is our speediest downfield threat -- his history and chemistry with Tyrod is helpful here, too, almost making him a viable replacement for Sammy in both of those categories.

So, I think that whatever Benjamin brings to the table will only help the team and especially Tyrod -- and make no mistake, Kelvin Benjamin is an impressive player, his highlights are full of contested catches that we have not seen from a Bills player in a long while. Even if he produces exactly as he has been just this year, he's still the best option we have on the depth chart in terms of talent.

I feel like Tyrod and Shady are poised to break out on offense. This could help. We'll see! But what an exciting year.

I'm definitely here for #theprocess.

Edited by LA Grant

Kelvin - 6'5

Jordan - 6'3

Zay - 6'2

Clay - 6'2

Don't forget Logan Thomas at 6'6"!

TT better launch some up for grabs......................where at least our guy has a 98% chance for it LOL

Tyrod throws quite a few high balls anyway and we saw how that can work with a couple of throws to Holmes on Sunday. This is going to have a very different look and feel for Tyrod even if he is uncomfortable with tight windows...jump balls being a different animal.