Pryor Sr available for trade?

Virgil

Can't argue that logic too much.

But riddle me this. How can someone come in from another team and have over 100 yards receiving 4 days later in comparison to WRs who have been here building chemistry for months?

I'd take a shot with either Pryor, TY or Moncrief

I would say it was combination of being one of the only WR's to throw to and the Browns always playing from behind. Especially in the 4th quarter when other defenses are basically playing prevent to keep everything in front of them. Pryor only had 4 TD's to go with that 1000 yard season.

• 2 weeks later...

Am I the only one sick of these idiots and their jersey names?

There was no need for Bob Griffin to put the "III" on his jersey - unless his grandfather and father were on the roster at the same time.

Same with Pryor.  

Then these guys hyphenating their names.  Cut the crap.  Put your last name on there and that's it.

Jerks.

On 10/31/2017 at 10:28 AM, YoloinOhio said:

Its Pryor Sr. His son isnt available.

Has someone claimed the little 3 year old tot?  I missed that in the last draft.  I was confused about which Pryor might be available. This is why it is important that the NFL allows players to put the "Sr." on their jerseys. This is also why the "Jr." in Odell Beckham's name is so important. I passed him up in my fantasy draft because I thought a 58 year old Buick salesman was on the board. Turns out that was OBS.