Pryor Sr available for trade?

Virgil

Rumor is the Skins are looking for a WR at the deadline and Pryor is buried on the depth chart. Hes on a one year deal and half his salary is already paid. Id give a 7th in 2019 for him.

He's only one year removed from a great season and has the size and speed to be a deep threat. If he sucks, no harm.

Edited by Virgil

Could be interesting. Personally, I'd rather see Tyrod move forward with players he has chemistry with. I think that is something that is so overlooked. We could trade for Antonio Brown, that doesn't mean he and Tyrod would click midway through the season. There's a reason these guys go through camp, timing/chemistry is perhaps more important than raw talent. Holmes seems to have found some chemistry with Tyrod making some really nice plays against Oakland and Zay made some nice catches as well on limited targets. Why not give them a chance to keep improving their chemistry as an offense. I don't think a move like this will make too much sense at this point in the year.

Could be interesting. Personally, I'd rather see Tyrod move forward with players he has chemistry with. I think that is something that is so overlooked. We could trade for Antonio Brown, that doesn't mean he and Tyrod would click midway through the season. There's a reason these guys go through camp, timing/chemistry is perhaps more important than raw talent. Holmes seems to have found some chemistry with Tyrod making some really nice plays against Oakland and Zay made some nice catches as well on limited targets. Why not give them a chance to keep improving their chemistry as an offense. I don't think a move like this will make too much sense at this point in the year.

I appreciate the positivity. But our WRs are a pretty sorry bunch. Adding talent for cheap w/o long-term commitment is worth the risk IMO.

What about chemistry? Do you take no stock in that?

I mean, I should. But the season has been so weird regarding this group that I don't give it much thought. D Thompson came in on a Wed and got a 107 yds on Sunday. Matthews has been here since camp, and has been almost non-existent. For better or worse, TT gets a lot of completions on broken plays so I don't see why adding another guy into the mix would hurt.

I mean, I should. But the season has been so weird regarding this group that I don't give it much thought. D Thompson came in on a Wed and got a 107 yds on Sunday. Matthews has been here since camp, and has been almost non-existent. For better or worse, TT gets a lot of completions on broken plays so I don't see why adding another guy into the mix would hurt.

Could happen, who knows? But I just think they hold a lot of stock in chemistry. Hence replacing the malcontent players on the team.

If Pryor cant get many targets with Cousins throwing the ball, what is he going to do for the Bills?

Can't argue that logic too much.

But riddle me this. How can someone come in from another team and have over 100 yards receiving 4 days later in comparison to WRs who have been here building chemistry for months?

I'd take a shot with either Pryor, TY or Moncrief

Edited by billsbackto81

If Pryor cant get many targets with Cousins throwing the ball, what is he going to do for the Bills?

that was the main reason he went there, too. Browns offered him more $ on a long term deal and he decided to go for the 1 year deal and test FA again next year, thinking hed have a huge year with a real QB after Wash got rid of Garçon. Not so much. I dont think Cousins trusts him - he has had some drops. Edited by YoloinOhio