• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

​Well seeing as how I have Blount as my flex...I may need to upgrade now

CBF

he has been inconsistent. Another under the radar guy to look at with the Zeke suspension is Rod Smith in Dallas. He looked good in preseason. He was at OSU and Urban jettisoned him but hes super talented.

Jeez 1 game out of a playoff spot and Miami already throwing in the towel and tanking. I don't get it. a 4th for Ajayi makes no sense to me

Did you watch that travesty of a game against the Ravens? 40-0. That team seemed as disinterested in playing football as I've ever seen a team. Early in the season they got thumped ... their 20-0 loss ... and the announcers tried to pin on Cutler. Well, Cutler wasn't out there, and they played similarly ... only worse.

I wouldn't be surprised if they lost out. I think that they've quit on Gase.

Did you watch that travesty of a game against the Ravens? 40-0. That team seemed as disinterested in playing football as I've ever seen a team. Early in the season they got thumped ... their 20-0 loss ... and the announcers tried to pin on Cutler. Well, Cutler wasn't out there, and they played similarly ... only worse.

I wouldn't be surprised if they lost out. I think that they've quit on Gase.

if Gase really wanted to send a message he would have cut Tashard Choice.

How about the Bills pick up the phone to the Eagles to make a trade for Ajayi ? Offer the Eagles an Offensive Tackle (Henderson ?) + a 4th round pick ? Win for the Eagles / Win for the Bills !

This makes sense....woould be awesome however for some reason i think our coach is really high on tolbert (i cant figure that one out)