Trae Elston

I was going to start a separate thread just named Leonard Johnson, because he has played steady and well the entire season, both against the run and pass. Hits. Tackles. Covers.

But with Tre and Hyde and Poyer and Gaines getting a lot of deservedly good pub, Johnson has played well, too. So let's give them both credit today.

Good call. I was disappointed when johnson came in and took the nickel spot from Seymour. Man, was I off. He's really been a great addition. McD compared him to mike Tyson. I can see the comparison now. Tough guy 100%.

I loved watching elston play in the preseason. Always flying around trying to Leonard Smith people. Was afraid of him in coverage though. Luckily the scheme hid his deficiencies in coverage.

Tre white is a god.

Good call. I was disappointed when johnson came in and took the nickel spot from Seymour. Man, was I off. He's really been a great addition. McD compared him to mike Tyson. I can see the comparison now. Tough guy 100%.

I loved watching elston play in the preseason. Always flying around trying to Leonard Smith people. Was afraid of him in coverage though. Luckily the scheme hid his deficiencies in coverage.

Tre white is a god.

Leonard Johnson is the stockiest of the DBs so the Bills match him up with the most physical of the WRs.

I think him being out made a difference in game against the Bengals.

On interception/TD Milano knew whose TD it really was and he pointed to Johnson to tell him "this one is yours".

Love the tenacity this kid plays with. I saw it mentioned a couple times already, but I'd venture a guess that his career may not be a long one.

He's got that killer instinct. He wants the big hit and is willing to sacrifice everything for it. We saw it in the preseason when he came flying into the pile late like a heat seeking missile and took Jerel Worthy out for over a month. There was a similar play yesterday where either Washington or Richard was wrapped up and almost down and he came flying in and just missed knocking them into next year.

Love the tenacity this kid plays with. I saw it mentioned a couple times already, but I'd venture a guess that his career may not be a long one.

He's got that killer instinct. He wants the big hit and is willing to sacrifice everything for it. We saw it in the preseason when he came flying into the pile late like a heat seeking missile and took Jerel Worthy out for over a month. There was a similar play yesterday where either Washington or Richard was wrapped up and almost down and he came flying in and just missed knocking them into next year.

Was going to post this. He needs to temper it a bit, because reckless flying around like that is bound to lead to injuries, fines & suspensions. His hit on Worthy was totally unnecessary