Bills will win Sunday

Ice bowl 67

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The downers are forgetting how bad Oakland's defense is.

I have to admit that I am a little "concerned" with Gaines being out and possible Poyer. Otherwise I would be pretty high on this game. In the same token the Raiders offense has been pretty erractic this season and they have to travel across the Country. I don't expect it to be easy for them even if they do win. Go Bills!

The downers are forgetting how bad Oakland's defense is.

Laughable!!! The guy who said the Bills would be lucky to win 7 games w/o Sammy this season.

The same Raiders defense the Bills lost to because Tyrod stopped passing to Sammy when they had the lead last year

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Raiders have to travel across the country to Buffalo and are coming off a huge win against a divisional rival. This is a strong recipe for a letdown game. Bills are super tough at home as well. I think your defense is tough enough to get after Carr and make it a long day for him. Go Bills!! My boys are on a bye week so I hope I get to watch my AFC team win.

That would be great! I'm very worried about it - much like the Bengals game, this has all the makings of a traditional Billsy loss.

I've seen a TON of posters talking up the FO this week by saying we "might start 5-2". Usually the team gets real disappointing right around when the fans start taking wins for granted. (Note: I don't think it's cause and effect, just that the team tends to have short bursts of success just long enough to get fans fired up.) Everyone seems to have forgotten that we were 4-2 last year, 5-2 under Gailey, 5-1 under Jauron... I'll believe we're good when we've won 10 games, not before.

That would be great! I'm very worried about it - much like the Bengals game, this has all the makings of a traditional Billsy loss.

I've seen a TON of posters talking up the FO this week by saying we "might start 5-2". Usually the team gets real disappointing right around when the fans start taking wins for granted. (Note: I don't think it's cause and effect, just that the team tends to have short bursts of success just long enough to get fans fired up.) Everyone seems to have forgotten that we were 4-2 last year, 5-2 under Gailey, 5-1 under Jauron... I'll believe we're good when we've won 10 games, not before.

Last seasons 4-2 started 0-2. The next 4 wins were against 3 bad teams and the Pats with a injured 🤕 3rd string QB.

Did the ever defeat a team with a winning record other than Pats sans Brady?

Defense wins more than mediocre offenses.

We now have a good defense.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

The team will drop the next couple of games against some of the best QBs in the NFL. The Defense won't hold up against Carr and OAK WRs Corp. Last week, the Bucs showed the NFL how to beat the Bills Secondary. They still lost obviously, but it'll be a rough patch for the next couple of games for the team.

Raiders have to travel across the country to Buffalo and are coming off a huge win against a divisional rival. This is a strong recipe for a letdown game. Bills are super tough at home as well. I think your defense is tough enough to get after Carr and make it a long day for him. Go Bills!! My boys are on a bye week so I hope I get to watch my AFC team win.

Thanks Ice Bowl. It's going to be a close, close game. But the Bills with HFA squeeks it out. Go Bills.

The team will drop the next couple of games against some of the best QBs in the NFL. The Defense won't hold up against Carr and OAK WRs Corp. Last week, the Bucs showed the NFL how to beat the Bills Secondary. They still lost obviously, but it'll be a rough patch for the next couple of games for the team.

I can see that point of view, but what I saw was not the Bucs showing the rest of the league how to beat the Bills defense, but instead, the Bills defense having way too much confusion on the field.

I'm not thinking the Bills defense will dominate (though you never know), but I'm expecting the defense to play sound, tough, go get the ball defense like they been playing all year.

I'm not a trust the process guy yet, but I do trust Leslie Frazier and our players on the field to take care of their job. With Dareus being gone, instead of freaking out like i may have before in previous seasons, I find myself looking for who will be the next man up that will surprise us.

From watching very little game highlights on the Raiders, I feel like it will be an easy game if we can disrupt the passer. So if our Dline and our LBers play at a high level, the secondary will have an easy day at work.

I'm not expecting much from our defensive ends as far as stats, but since Carr gets rid of the ball so quick, all I hope from them is pressure the QB as quick as possible.

Second this. Got away with monster days from Ryan and Winston, can't always win when a team beats you badly in the air.

Third this; secondary injuries combined with Carr and his receiver corps, combined with Tyrod's inability to put touchdowns on the board all equals a loss.

Will be interesting to watch for sure; I hope it's a good game.