Jim Kelly A Football Life TONIGHT !

TSNBDSC

O-Ver-Rated! O-Ver-Rated! Supe 25 they tackled poorly ( the defense wasn't a dominating unit that some thought it was, at least vs the run) and completely mismanaged the clock on the final possession . This is a known fact, even proclaimed by the genius Bill Walsh. If they use the clock correctly there, the Bills were in all likelihood SuperBowl champs. The " throughout the week" stuff is so overrated it's beyond ridiculous. No one partied harder before the Supebowl than the '70s and 80's Raiders. They had no trouble winning. People forget that the Giants and 49ers met on MNF late in the '90 season and that game was called " the real Super Bowl" . You're not giving that Giants team enough credit. The Bills clock management cost them the chance to win SB XXV, but the game was going to be close regardless.

I didn't say the game wasn't going to be close. They were a better team then the Giants though, something the Bills could not boast about in the other three super bowls. They beat them in the regular season with Frank Reich playing QB for most of the game. The "throughout the week" stuff maybe is overblown, then again maybe it isn't. Watch that 30 for 30 about the Bills and watch Tom Jackson & Berman talk about it on their onsite sportcenter & then listen to what beebe had to say about it & I tend to believe the Bills did not prepare as well as they should have throughout the week. If that SF/Giants game was the real super bowl why were the Bills 7 point favorite. You make no sense.

O-Ver-Rated! O-Ver-Rated! Supe 25 they tackled poorly ( the defense wasn't a dominating unit that some thought it was, at least vs the run) and completely mismanaged the clock on the final possession . This is a known fact, even proclaimed by the genius Bill Walsh. If they use the clock correctly there, the Bills were in all likelihood SuperBowl champs. The " throughout the week" stuff is so overrated it's beyond ridiculous. No one partied harder before the Supebowl than the '70s and 80's Raiders. They had no trouble winning. People forget that the Giants and 49ers met on MNF late in the '90 season and that game was called " the real Super Bowl" . You're not giving that Giants team enough credit. The Bills clock management cost them the chance to win SB XXV, but the game was going to be close regardless.

could you expand on this? What did they do wrong? My issue with the last drive was kelly running the ball a couple times, that hurt us. Other than that, can't think of anything else.

If they keep running Thurman, they win, and he’s the MVP.

PERIOD.

Thanks to the OP, set to record.

From the commercials I saw for this, I am not really into watching it.

Not up my alley I guess.

No interest here in learning about Kelly struggle with the tragic death of his son and his finding Jesus, etc.

Looked kind of sappy and overly dramatic in the commercials.