Texans ready to walk out on owner after “inmate” comments

YoloinOhio

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Consider application of the law. It's not that people shouldn't be punished, but they aren't punished proportionately. Non-violent offenders are more likely to go to jail if they are a minority.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:US_Prisoner_Demographics.svg

Equality doesn't mean we all have the same everything, it means we're all treated the same regardless of what we look like or how much money we make. That has never been achieved, but it doesn't mean we shouldn't strive for it.

Being incarcerated also does have something to do with one’s criminal history so that stuff you posted is not all that useful.

I will bet you a dozen shots of whiskey that "the two mutated genes" that protect against heavy drinking you just referred to, are the same scientific concept that offspring of alcoholics have in their DNA, which makes them more susceptible to heavy drinking. I learn that in rehab, btw. ;)

And when discussing population genetics, in which thousands and thousands of generations of a population fails to cultivate that gene, it results in a prevalence of alcohol intolerance in that population.

It's no different than any other gene. It's no different than the Irish having a higher prevalence of red hair and green eye folks. It's not racist, because nature isn't racist.

And when discussing population genetics, in which thousands and thousands of generations of a population fails to cultivate that gene, it results in a prevalence of alcohol intolerance in that population.

It's no different than any other gene. It's no different than the Irish having a higher prevalence of red hair and green eye folks. It's not racist, because nature isn't racist.

Apparently, according to a bunch of pesky science, Indians are not more likely...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/02/12/your-assumptions-about-native-americans-and-alcohol-are-wrong/?utm_term=.f8726c14315f

https://www.theverge.com/2015/10/2/9428659/firewater-racist-myth-alcoholism-native-americans

as sticks said, it's the climate. A year ago or two this comment is forgotten.

Every week we get more and more people wanting to be victims. From the dude in Seattle to Hopkins.

If these big muscle bound retards think this is offensive, yet are willing to play in a league with Vontaze Burfact I think there is irony.

This whole situation is going to be fueled by the MSM and ESPN to create controversy

It's a bunch of bull ****. McNair should grow a pair and fine Hopkins and sit him this weekend. Make that inmate learn his place. And no, I'm not joking.

These types of views and suggestions are not only unhelpful to the climate that you pretend to dislike, these views and opinions have created the climate. It's not ESPN and MSM stoking things, it's you. Look in the mirror.

Edited by vincec

I meant it in the same vein as less intolerance for liquor. That's what all three links say.

Those aren't the same thing, as your links corroborate.

They can't metabolize alcohol as fast. That doesn't make them alcoholics. That makes them not as tolerant to alcohol. They get drunk faster and/or experience worst side effects. That's what "hold your liquor" means.

Edited by jmc12290

I'm not talking about them "being alcoholics."

You seem to be saying if a hereditary human trait is based in scientific fact, then it’s OK to make fun of the human beings affected by that hereditary trait. Nice.

You seem to be saying if a hereditary human trait is based in scientific fact, then it’s OK to make fun of the human beings affected by that hereditary trait. Nice.

I actually said it's not racist.

And while we can all pretend that McNair wasn't praising the noble history and culture of the American Natives both before and after he made an off the cuff remark with humorous intent, that's not true either.

Edited by jmc12290

Those aren't the same thing, as your links corroborate.

They can't metabolize alcohol as fast. That doesn't make them alcoholics. That makes them not as tolerant to alcohol. They get drunk faster and/or experience worst side effects. That's what "hold your liquor" means.

This says that is just not true.

https://www.theverge.com/2015/10/2/9428659/firewater-racist-myth-alcoholism-native-americans

"In fact, there’s no evidence that Native Americans are more biologically susceptible to substance use disorders than any other group, says Joseph Gone, associate professor of psychology at the University of Michigan."

Are you reading the links you keep spamming or?

This is the world we live in, nothing you can do about it. Do I think this statement has anything to do with race, No.

I work for Nicor gas here are two events that really happened.

Guy 1 totaled two dump trucks and is still with the company.

Guy 2 had a small fender bender small scratch and was fired.

Can you guess which guy is white and which guy was black?

These types of views and suggestions are not only unhelpful to the climate that you pretend to dislike, these views and opinions have created the climate. It's not ESPN and MSM stoking things, it's you. Look in the mirror.

entirely wrong. Your viewpoint and the mouth breathing sychophants adhering to popular media and crying racism to everything from atop a rooftop made this.

so choose too and go do it record it and post it and come here and tell us where we can find it. I call BS prove me wrong you dont need to be afraid to be put in your place.

I'm not going out of my way to go cause trouble for a player nor am I going to risk ending his career. But, if they meet me in a dark alley I'll be sure to show them how much of a man I am