Td celebrations are over the tops

Howard

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I've seen The Godfather at least 15 times. I don't think there's a penis joke in that movie but I may have to re-watch it.

However there is wife beating on a pregnant woman....

Are you saying that all Eye Talians are wife beaters?

I think I've seen The Godfather at least 15 times. I don't think there's a penis joke in that movie but I may have to re-watch it.

However there is wife beating on a pregnant woman....

it was also brought to my attention that there's no swearing in that movie. i just never noticed.

old schools...yes.

suburban italians...no

The ones who wear jump suits are.

it was also brought to my attention that there's no swearing in that movie. i just never noticed.

Did you know James Caan originally auditioned for Michael Corleone? Robert DeNiro read for Sonny.

Also Lawrence Olivier and Ernest Borgnine were almost Don Vito.

Did you know James Caan originally auditioned for Michael Corleone? Robert DeNiro read for Sonny.

Yes, and John Travolta was almost Fredo.

Michael: I know it was you, Fredo.

Fredo: What? Where? Off my case, toilet face!

I think he was being sarcastic.

:oops: hard to tell sometimes,

To start excellent English "weed" and "specktackle".

Second the NFL actually brought back celebrations because the league was so tight with anything so I will take an occasional overboard celebration compared to the way things were before this year.

Third go yell at a cloud old timer.

sarcasm?

The new iOS drops the " and '

so we see a lot of weed 's

there was a thread on it but it went into the bit bucket

as to specktackle.. that on them,

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

I just fast forward on the PVR through the little dance, convert and commercials, and would be right to bypass the kickoff 75% of the time, and the commercials after that.... before pressing play for the first play from scrimmage that's about 15 minutes of real time later.

take about 10 seconds

However there is wife beating jon a pregnant woman....

There is a penis joke. It happens during the opening act, during Connie's wedding. Sonny's wife is a table with a group of women and is moving her hands apart, implying her husband is, uh, gifted. (This is also called out several times in the book). Meanwhile Sonny is upstairs in the house with a bridesmaid.

There is a penis joke. It happens during the opening act, during Connie's wedding. Sonny's wife is a table with a group of women and is moving her hands apart, implying her husband is, uh, gifted. (This is also called out several times in the book). Meanwhile Sonny is upstairs in the house with a bridesmaid.

Looks like I have to watch it again and again.

During the filming, Francis Coppola got pissed at the actor Gianni Russo who played Talia Shire's husband, because Russo was a little rough with his sister in the takes. So he told James Caan to hit him hard and don't fake it when they filmed those two fighting. And Caan clutched a roll of quarters in his fist when he punched him.