Preston Brown making fun of himself on Twitter.....

The Poojer

That would leave you with a 35 year old Alexander and journeyman Ramon Humber.

If they can find a stub MLB in the draft, I can see them moving Brown to the outside.

I expect a major revamping of the LB unit next year. Also, I think the way Milano is playing there is a chance he will get a shot at being a starter for this team over the long term.

I expect a major revamping of the LB unit next year. Also, I think the way Milano is playing there is a chance he will get a shot at being a starter for this team over the long term.

Yeah...I think it was Brown that said he expects Milano to have a pick soon because he's great in pass coverage and route concepts.

He probably starts next year.

I don't see them going big game hunting in free agency and a very good MLB is going to cost money. So it would have to be through draft picks.

I'm not so sure about that. He's played well but my guess is that they will want someone a little faster and more instinctual vs the pass.

Middle linebacker is one area where Buffalo will be looking to upgrade, but even with 6 draft picks in the first 3 rounds, I'm not sure they get everything they want. I imagine at some point in the draft the Bills will pick up some middle linebacker with more athleticism than Brown to help with pass coverage, but if it is a little bit later, or even early, the Bills may keep and even start Preston for a while because he is smart and won't make a ton of mistakes.