Stop linking to Buffalo News aritcles

xsoldier54

I agree! This is supposed to be a free site. If the Buffalo News wants to charge they should go to their site. Or better still , sell some advertising on this site so that the ad money can pay for the articles. Charging the readers is wrong. Unless the owners of this board are getting a kick back. That's entirely possible.

I just saw a BN Bills article on google news. Go tilt at that windmill.

The industry tried the free model for 15 years. The trend is go back to subscriptions. Like I mentioned earlier, you would need to read 1000 articles in one month for them to earn the $3 in a subscription.

Feel free to put any news link on the page you provide for us. If it isnt a free link I wont pay read it. I decided to do that all on my own. If in fact I decide to pay. I will decide that all by myself too. I choose to put my big boy pants on and make this incredibly choice by myself. All that said is there a donate link here somewhere for your free page that you put together so selflessly? Edited by fansince88

Would appreciate if the moderators would post articles from other publications that do not require you to pay to read them. There are plenty of other sources for Bills related material besides the Buffalo News. I can't read 99% of the articles on the page because you have to subscribe in order to read them. If the Buffalo News wants to require a subscription to read their material, then that's fine, it's their newspaper and their right. I just would like to continue to read articles on Two Bills Drive without having to pay to do so. Anyone else feel the same way?

What does this have to with Tyrod sucking.... or not sucking.... I GUess... B-)

A strange realization, the group that is adamant about not paying the 3 bucks is the same group of posters who continually vomit on the board.

The people who claim they would never pay $3 a month for a garbage product like the Buffalo News also accuse me of raking in the kickbacks on the same garbage product costing less than a cafeteria brownie.

As soon as I roll these new found nickels up, I'm telling ya - Golden Corral here I come!

You people that are bitching and think Scott gets kickbacks? Complain because it is up to you if you want to pay to read something.

Go start your own site. TAKE A HIKE. THIS HAS BECOME SUCH BULL CRAP

You mad, bro?

Copyright Fergy

The people who claim they would never pay $3 a month for a garbage product like the Buffalo News also accuse me of raking in the kickbacks on the same garbage product costing less than a cafeteria brownie.

As soon as I roll these new found nickels up, I'm telling ya - Golden Corral here I come!

You should roll some of those nickels into memberships to the buff News for the less fortunate.

You know, pay it forward.

Tom can use some help.

Lol

Imo

Edited by Leroi