Anybody else concerned about the Tampa game?

I agree there is no debate in my opinion, 99% of the fans want him replaced with a better QB while 1% thinks he is good enough for yet another season or two.

99%?

I fall in the percentile that realizes until he is replaced, he is the starter as much as that eats away at you. I disagree with your assessment since you can not show nor have any ability to show that 99% of the fan base feels like you do.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one living in the Tampa Bay Area cannot face another year of losing to the Buccaneers I'm tired of my friends ridiculing me and making fun of my team. I can't do it for another 4 years. Last time we went into Tampa favored they had Glennon at QB and they beat us in all phases on my birthday no less. C'mon guys win won so I don't have to hide for another 4 years. Wanna wear my Jersey with pride.

I for one living in the Tampa Bay Area cannot face another year of losing to the Buccaneers I'm tired of my friends ridiculing me and making fun of my team. I can't do it for another 4 years. Last time we went into Tampa favored they had Glennon at QB and they beat us in all phases on my birthday no less. C'mon guys win won so I don't have to hide for another 4 years. Wanna wear my Jersey with pride.

Bucs have always been a bad match up for the Bills for some reason hence my original concern.

But at least our only win against them in the last 20 years has been in Buffalo so hopefully history can repeat itself although I still have my doubts.

Will be interesting to see how McD has this team prepared especially after a brutal loss against a Bengals team that I still don't think is very good.

Stakes are high in Buffalo and they can't let this Bucs team get rolling early and jump out to an early lead.

I think the Bengals are better than most people think.

Going into this season, I wouldn't have given the Bills much of a chance to beat the Bucs, whom I think are very talented. That said, I thought the Bucs defense was going to be much better...I do think, barring some horrendous injuries, that the Bucs will emerge as one of the elite teams of the NFC, but seasons end. Despite all that, I am now feeling that the Bills, at least, have a decent chance of winning this game. I know what you mean about "we've been here before, and failed miserably", but I am thinking (hoping?) that this is where we see McDermott and his coaching staff shine over his predecessors. Thus far, I feel like he has had his teams prepared, and ready to play on Sundays. I'm betting on him to use this bye-week wisely. Shady seems to have kind of implied that we might see some subtle changes in the offense that will allow them to "get back to doing what we do" (ie: running the damn ball, effectively!).

I think the Bengals are better than most people think.

Going into this season, I wouldn't have given the Bills much of a chance to beat the Bucs, whom I think are very talented. That said, I thought the Bucs defense was going to be much better...I do think, barring some horrendous injuries, that the Bucs will emerge as one of the elite teams of the NFC, but seasons end. Despite all that, I am now feeling that the Bills, at least, have a decent chance of winning this game. I know what you mean about "we've been here before, and failed miserably", but I am thinking (hoping?) that this is where we see McDermott and his coaching staff shine over his predecessors. Thus far, I feel like he has had his teams prepared, and ready to play on Sundays. I'm betting on him to use this bye-week wisely. Shady seems to have kind of implied that we might see some subtle changes in the offense that will allow them to "get back to doing what we do" (ie: running the damn ball, effectively!).

If the Bengals go on a tear and end up making the playoffs than yes in hindsight it's a 'good loss' so to speak.

We'll find out where they are truly at as well this week coming out of their bye and playing a huge game at Pitt where they have a chance to get to .500, steelers have some serious momentum after their big win in KC last week.

If the Bengals go on a tear and end up making the playoffs than yes in hindsight it's a 'good loss' so to speak.

We'll find out where they are truly at as well this week coming out of their bye and playing a huge game at Pitt where they have a chance to get to .500, steelers have some serious momentum after their big win in KC last week.

I think the Bengals were def better than their record. Once they made the swap at OC their offense and Dalton improved by miles.