Sentrel Henderson

AtlBills

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Henderson isn't a better option than anyone. I'd rather have sandbags than that piece of crap.

He's not great but he's better than Mills & Ducasse. If you insert Groy and Henderson on the right side I guarantee you'd see an improvement. Assuming Glenn can ever get back to LT?

He's not great but he's better than Mills & Ducasse. If you insert Groy and Henderson on the right side I guarantee you'd see an improvement. Assuming Glenn can ever get back to LT?

Hoping they're looking to dump ducasse, maybe move glenn to rg if they think he's a fit there and let henderson/mills/dawkins battle.

You just haven't seen him play in awhile.

About 5 fresh minutes and everyone will be screaming for Mills to be put back in and I definitely don't like Mills.

As for trying Groy at RG, I'm all for that. Promote the new PS guy as our backup C, which frees up Groy.

You just haven't seen him play in awhile.

Have you?

Sounds like you just don't like this guy. Anti-pot zealot? Just don't like people with Crohn's? Maybe, instead of just blurting out assertions, you actually provide analysis/evidence/etc. Truth is, nobody here knows what Sentrel has left, if anything. But I'm guessing the coaches have some clue.

Have you?

Sounds like you just don't like this guy. Anti-pot zealot? Just don't like people with Crohn's? Maybe, instead of just blurting out assertions, you actually provide analysis/evidence/etc. Truth is, nobody here knows what Sentrel has left, if anything. But I'm guessing the coaches have some clue.

Words of wisdom.

Getting Henderson back is huge. Hopefully we can figure out an O-line configuration that includes: Wood, Henderson, Groy, Dawkins, and Glenn. Backup Mills and Ducasse. O'Leary and Thomas in double TE formats. 2 WR's, RB, QB.

So now we want to get rid of Incognito?