Sentrel Henderson

AtlBills

Doesn't Henderson come off his 5 game suspension this week? I believe the team has x amount of days to evaluate him and either activate or release him. Given the interest Seattle has for Cordy Glenn, Henderson to left tackle and Dixon to right tackle?? Thoughts?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't Henderson come off his 5 game suspension this week? I believe the team has x amount of days to evaluate him and either activate or release him. Given the interest Seattle has for Cordy Glenn, Henderson to left tackle and Dixon to right tackle?? Thoughts?

The Bills received a one week roster exemption for him last week. I'm sure McDermott will address his status at 10 AM this morning.

Boobie is a perfect o lineman. Shorter, squattier, nice center of gravity, longish arms, shifty hips, nice smile. Give him a shot.

is he short enough though? i think we were going for 5'8 and 300 pounds so Tyrod could see over them and Boobie is 6'1 :D

My thoughts?? Pain and lots of it for Tyrod!