Week 7 prospect watch

YoloinOhio

He need to stay one more year

Darnold flashes moments of brilliance but also has stretches where he obviously needs more time to work on his game. He would be better served to stay another year

Last year people said to wait for this years supposedly better QB class to draft one. Pretty soon people will be saying this class isnt that good and we should until next year again.

If Darnold comes out in 2018 I'd pass, not ready for prime time. But if Rosen or Falk are on the board when the Bills are on the clock, or the Bills are in a position to move up without mortgaging the future I'd pull the trigger on either.

Troy Williams from Utah looks pretty good for a 6-1 QB.

If Darnold comes out in 2018 I'd pass, not ready for prime time. But if Rosen or Falk are on the board when the Bills are on the clock, or the Bills are in a position to move up without mortgaging the future I'd pull the trigger on either.

I'd take Darnold over Falk. Rosen and Darnold are a toss up at this point, each with strengths. Falk will be useless unless you have the best O line protecting him. Those are way too expensive in the NFL in this cap era. That's why mobile QBs are way more valuable. And his arm strength isn't the greatest either for a pure pocket passer.

I think he was the one who got suspended or kicked out of UF for PEDs?Beane was at Falk's game last night

He was suspended but it was supplements. Like many youngsters do he didn't check it with the staff and didn't know it had a banned substance in it but was suspendid anyway.

He is married with a child so that could be motivation to enter the draft.

Just got home. Darnold stock dropping?

Not really, his 3 "fumbles" were not all on him; one the RB mishandled it and the other was a dropped pass that was ruled a lateral.

He did start out slow but rallied for the victory which is what you want from your QB.

This is the first time I actually watched him play other than the bowl game against Penn State last year. I'd have to admit he does throw a damn nice ball. He has the look of an NFL QB.

A lot of people on here don't like his throwing motion because it's not traditional but I love it because he can throw it quicker the way he does it and is still accurate and strong.

Darnold flashes moments of brilliance but also has stretches where he obviously needs more time to work on his game. He would be better served to stay another year

Hell NO, if he comes out you draft Darnold. Has too much talent and capability to pass on. We just develop him for a year behind TT and let the championships commence.

Rather have their RB Zack Moss, kid is legit and is leading the nation in all purpose yds, even over Barkley.

Not a 2018 prospect but how about true freshman Jake Fromm at Georgia? Been watching him since HS. Looks really good so far.

Haven't seen Georgia yet, is he their QB?

What will we do when we finally get a QB? I won't know how to watch collage football lol.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Haven't seen Georgia yet, is he their QB?

What will we do when we finally get a QB? I won't know how to watch collage football lol.

yes he is their QB, Jacob Eason was the starter but got hurt early in the season. Fromm made his first start at ND. He's a prototypical pro style QB. Also his twitter handle is @JakeFromStateFromm :lol:

I'd take Darnold over Falk. Rosen and Darnold are a toss up at this point, each with strengths. Falk will be useless unless you have the best O line protecting him. Those are way too expensive in the NFL in this cap era. That's why mobile QBs are way more valuable. And his arm strength isn't the greatest either for a pure pocket passer.

Falk is a statue!! There are 3 QBs I want the Bills to draft and they should use 2 of their picks on them

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.