Tom Brady has sprain to non-throwing shoulder

Scott7975

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I laughed, gotta give some Bills fan a lot of credit for that, throwing out Tom Brady Dildo on the field, love it everytime I think about it

Epic. When creating an account here, I thought about using Dildo or Tom's Dildo. Figured I would get the ban hammer so did'nt.

Epic. When creating an account here, I thought about using Dildo or Tom's Dildo. Figured I would get the ban hammer so did'nt.

You were thinking about using a dildo when you were creating your account? What kind of forum did you think this was, exactly?

Edited by transient

You we're thinking about using a dildo when you were creating your account? What kind of forum did you think this was, exactly?

While we have a sense of humor, I don't think it's exactly that kind of site...

But maybe that's just me.

There is more pressure on Tommy this year because of that defense. In hindsight they should have kept Chandler Jones over paying Gilmore. Their pass rush is anemic and they should have stuck with last year's secondary.

Now Tommy feels like he has to score on ever possession. Similar to Andy Luck in recent years. Leads to him passing a lot and getting hit a lot. Fine by me.

Edited by YoloinOhio

You we're thinking about using a dildo when you were creating your account? What kind of forum did you think this was, exactly?

I was thinking I was at your Mom's house and knew I would not want to stick my own junk in that. Ever hear the Rodney Carrington song "Put Your Clothes Back On"?

I was thinking I was at your Mom's house and knew I would not want to stick my own junk in that. Ever hear the Rodney Carrington song "Put Your Clothes Back On"?

I'm sure my mom's truly disappointed she missed out on such quality companionship.

No it isn't.

The defense has been the problem.

I would not be shocked to find out the Jets beat NE* on Sunday. Someone other than Winston under center for TB, and NE* loses that game.

Jets can run with Powell, and their OL is giving McCown time to throw. The question will be whether their D can stop Brady from throwing for another 500 yards.

Even still, Jets +9 1/2 is a ridiculous spread.

I would not be shocked to find out the Jets beat NE* on Sunday. Someone other than Winston under center for TB, and NE* loses that game.

Jets can run with Powell, and their OL is giving McCown time to throw. The question will be whether their D can stop Brady from throwing for another 500 yards.

Even still, Jets +9 1/2 is a ridiculous spread.

Patriots lines have been over spread all year. Betting Public loves the favorites. They were -7 against KC at home, didn't cover, they were -14 against Houston, didn't cover, they were -9 against Carolina, didn't cover & and their game against Tampa went off at -4. It took 3 missed FG's, Winston playing horrible & last minute FG by NE for them to cover winning by 5. Betting Public maybe getting wise to NE. That line started at -6 & kept going down until game time.