Tyrod is terrible

PinOak

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch out, the Kool Aid Krowd will label you a low information troll if you keep posting like this.

Never mind the fact that probably half the board agrees with you, if not more.

In what way is it bipolar?

There is a contingent here who has always said Tyrod is a weakness who needs to be replaced.

Then there is a group who think he is just fine.

What's bipolar?

Dude it has been all roses and daisies around here for the last two weeks... Gimme a friggin break.

Tyrod has no business being a starting QB in this league. Leave Tyrod in there and we will go to last place in our division real quick, then maybe McD & Beanne will realize they don't know everything.

Peterman Please.

The Bills have no receivers. There's almost never anyone open. That, and Dawkins got beat clean one on one.

Tyrod plays the same game every week season after season

He's just ok. The reason people talk about 300 yard games is that it's what even mediocre QBs do but Tyrod almost never gets close.

300 yards just means you are making plays. Guys get 60 yards in one drive. It's not 1975

Edited by TheFunPolice

Tyrod plays the same game every week season after season

He's just ok. The reason people talk about 300 yard games is that it's what even mediocre QBs do but Tyrod almost never gets close.

300 yards just means you are making plays. Guys get 60 yards in one drive. It's not 1975

300 yard games dont matter unless Tyrod throws for that many yards. Then it matters and becomes really impressive.

Terrible, no. Taylor is just not good. He doesn't see the field, is slow to throw and has inconsistency with his accuracy. He is almost a serviceable qb and shows flashes of good. But when he is most needed he falls short. Replace him with Kelly or even Orton and we possibly win this game.

I agreed until you resurrected Kyle O....

It would suck i know for alot of Fans to see Peterman come in an use the WR group that the Bills currently have and blow that excuse out of the water

That would be awesome! But it's not realistic. Bills need to stay the course. Let Tyrod play until we're out of the playoffs. Bring Tyrod and Peterman back and draft someone. I don't want us to sell the farm for a top QB, I don't think that's a winning strategy at all. But use one of our top 4 picks on a QB and get a competition going. I don't think anyone disagrees on that. FWIW I think at least half the league should be looking for more competition at the QB position. There's just not a lot of good play out there right now, especially from the young guys.

Dude it has been all roses and daisies around here for the last two weeks... Gimme a friggin break.

That's just because all the Tyrod guys have been beating their chests.

Everyone else remembers last years 4-2 start and knows we are in for more of the same.

Passing on Watson at 10 was a mistake.