EJ Manuel in for the raiders...

Steptide

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TT is a better game manager. Though many here think they KNOW what the future is for EJ as if the books been written.

I read a lot of that and took some grief about Goff as well.

Surprise, Surprise Goff looks like he might have something.

As did, EJ Sunday.

Tyrod, not so much. Am I happy for the win? You bet!!!!

Did I see anything this week to think TT hasn't reached his ceiling?

Nope

is this serious or are you trying to be funny?

Choppiness? In a truck trying to type at lights on an iPhone.

My love for EJ knows no bounds.

TT manages a better game by taking NO chances.

In the long run EJ still has the potential and skill set to become a good back up which is all TT is.

admitting is the first step.

Raiders tight end Lee Smith spent two years with Manuel in Buffalo (2013-2014). Lee sees a difference in the quarterback and believes the weapons Oakland can deploy will aid the quarterback this time around.

"EJ didn't come into the greatest situation years ago in Buffalo," Smith said, via NBC Sports Bay Area. "We were in a building process up there, and we didn't have Amari Cooper and Michael Crabtree and Jared Cook. Not to say we were terrible back then, but he didn't have what he has now.

Raiders tight end Lee Smith spent two years with Manuel in Buffalo (2013-2014). Lee sees a difference in the quarterback and believes the weapons Oakland can deploy will aid the quarterback this time around.
"EJ didn't come into the greatest situation years ago in Buffalo," Smith said, via NBC Sports Bay Area. "We were in a building process up there, and we didn't have Amari Cooper and Michael Crabtree and Jared Cook. Not to say we were terrible back then, but he didn't have what he has now.

Cooper isn't playing like Cooper these days.