[closed]Tub O'Goo bashes Jim Kelly

Freddie's Dead

Big Puff just couldn't help himself. He bashes Kelly:

Marcell Dareus: "Jim Kelly needs to sometimes stay back."
— Matthew Fairburn (@MatthewFairburn) September 27, 2017

http://www.12up.com/posts/5598771-bills-lineman-takes-pointless-jab-at-jim-kelly?utm_source=facebook.com

I agree with the author. Shut up and play, fat man, or in the immortal words of Eric Wood, "Give back some of that money you ain’t [expletive] earned!”

For the record - at least 4 other players have said something similar.

@mikerodak

Bills OLB Lorenzo Alexander said Wednesday he wished Jim Kelly had come to team instead of "blasting us in the media"

Mike Tolbert on Jim Kelly: "Im a firm believer that if youve got a problem with another man you come to them and say it to their face."

Bills WR Kaelin Clay said Wednesday that Jim Kelly's comment Monday was "kind of foolish" that players should "leave" and "go somewhere else" if they feel the country "is not good enough," as Kelly told 97 Rock.

... and Hughes from Monday

For the record - at least 4 other players have said something similar.

@mikerodak

Bills OLB Lorenzo Alexander said Wednesday he wished Jim Kelly had come to team instead of "blasting us in the media"

Mike Tolbert on Jim Kelly: "Im a firm believer that if youve got a problem with another man you come to them and say it to their face."

Bills WR Kaelin Clay said Wednesday that Jim Kelly's comment Monday was "kind of foolish" that players should "leave" and "go somewhere else" if they feel the country "is not good enough," as Kelly told 97 Rock.

... and Hughes from Monday

Agreed, those were already posted, this just popped up. Somehow I found it before you or 26CB :D

just wondering why he is being singled out? He said nothing more than they did. It seems like the team itself may feel a certain way about Kelly's approach to all this.

Tyrod stated that their was clearly differing views on Kelly. Some we may not know. I know without fact that there are differing views because the leader of the team TT stated so today.