2017 NFL Maps: Week 4

26CornerBlitz

Glad it's only on Sunday Ticket here - I hate when it's on local TV and I'm forced to watch it there. Problem with local TV is that if someone decides the game is boring they can switch mid-game and you can end up with nothing (rare, but it has happened). Nothing like calling DTV and telling them that you want to watch the game on the Ticket and they have to stop the blackout because the local station bailed on the game - if you're lucky you'll only miss a quarter's worth of action.

Aha! I hadn't thought about that. (But if memory serves, he grew in Hawaii.....so I guess those Ducks really follow their alumni.)

Well he's one of the best players to come out of there, and they don't have a pro team. Lots of them became Titans fans when he got drafted. Similar stuff happened in SW Virginia when Vick got drafted by the Falcons.

They do say that you can't mention the upper peninsula without also mentioning the Buffalo Bills

I guess a bunch of people from Buffalo said, "We really like the lake-effect snow, but it's not quite cold enough."

Why does Portland get a different game than the rest of the Western United States? Does someone important live there?

We don't. We're getting Ravens-Steelers, just like everyone else. Eugene and southern part of state gets Titans game, probably because of Mariota, has has been noted.