SI Eats: The Best Food At Every NFL Stadium

26CornerBlitz

I believe that won Adam Richman's best sandwich in America show that he did, I believe the place was called Da Nicks? I have wanted to try one

The Roast Pork sandwich (w/rabe) is better at an actual Tony Luke's location (not at the stadium) than Di'Nicks (which is inside the Reading Terminal Market). We were up in Philly this past weekend and got roast pork sandwiches from Tony Luke's (on Oregon Ave) and they were very delicious/very well seasoned. And I would agree with Adam Richman on it being the best sandwich in America.

Roast pork and Rabe > cheesesteak every time.

+1

No beef on weck or jalepeno poppers?

i had a beef on weck at the opener. i don't remember them ever doing it before, but they put cheese on it. i don't know why, but it bothered me. i love cheese on anything, but not on a beef on weck.

i had a beef on weck at the opener. i don't remember them ever doing it before, but they put cheese on it. i don't know why, but it bothered me. i love cheese on anything, but not on a beef on weck.

so wait, you the guy who did not come by the TBD tailgate, and then you go into the stadium and buy food? :doh:

No one has ever left Hammers and needed to get food in the stadium, even if they show up on foot an say "hey fellas, I am Teef, whatcha got cooking" ..

The best food at at the Bills stadium is served in the parking lots.

Truth. I'm not sure I've EVER eaten food inside the stadium...

When does the in-stadium "Mead's Strombolitorim" open? Is it 2019 or 2020?? :beer:

so wait, you the guy who did not come by the TBD tailgate, and then you go into the stadium and buy food? :doh:

No one has ever left Hammers and needed to get food in the stadium, even if they show up on foot an say "hey fellas, I am Teef, whatcha got cooking" ..

it really wasn't one of those game day experiences for me. i wasn't even planning on going, but my wife surprised me with 2 club tickets a day before the game. one for me, and one for her. she wanted to make it a "date" experience. she even hired a driver for us. we literally got there about 45 mins before the game, walked into the club, and had a drink and some food.

i might come to the tampa game. if you guys are there, that could be the moment when our eyes meet.