Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Canadian Bills Fan

ROLL TIDE!!

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, Gordio said:

I actually stand corrected, they loss to Baylor that 2014 season to go 11-1.  They were cochamps with Baylor & the Big 12 at the time had no Championship Game.  They were #3 in the BCS going into championship week but ended up #6 after the conference championships played out.  They beat Ole Miss 42-3 in their bowl game.  


 

Auburn in the early 00’s was the only team I can remember in the BCS to run the table on a big conference and lose out on the title game, USC and Oklahoma were undefeated as well, a fluke 

 

There is no way an undefeated team in a big conference is denied the playoffs this year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At present there are four conferences eligible, I expect a few will stumble, this weekend could unseat two of them, but I like the undefeated upstarts until they stumble

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, row_33 said:


 

Auburn in the early 00’s was the only team I can remember in the BCS to run the table on a big conference and lose out on the title game, USC and Oklahoma were undefeated as well, a fluke 

 

A well deserved fluke.

But don't shed a tear for Auburn.

An Auburn grad did create the People's National Championship after that season, and shockingly, awarded the very first People's National Championship to Auburn.

Tubby had the university order up National Championships rings.

 

Edited by Cynical

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cynical said:

 

A well deserved fluke.

But don't shed a tear for Auburn.

An Auburn grad did create the People's National Championship after that season, and shockingly, awarded the very first People's National Championship to Auburn.

Tubby had the university order up National Championships rings.

 


auburn has no pull and loses out always 

 

i was fine with them going to a non title game

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Weatern Carolina?  Shirley you can't be serious.  It's a fake State.  Is it a real school?

Pretty sad Alabama playing Western Carolina while other contenders play tough games and a nine conference game schedule.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2019 at 3:52 PM, Turk71 said:

Pretty sad Alabama playing Western Carolina while other contenders play tough games and a nine conference game schedule.

Nick Saban and Alabama has been beating the nine conference game schedule drum for the better part of a decade. Keep getting out-voted by the other SEC ADs. But please, carry on...agendas, and such.

Edited by BillsFanCRNA
  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

😂  Doink on the chip shot fg attempt, 12 men on the field, Saban meltdown on the sideline. Awesome!!! 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/24/2019 at 8:04 PM, BillsFanCRNA said:

Nick Saban and Alabama has been beating the nine conference game schedule drum for the better part of a decade. Keep getting out-voted by the other SEC ADs. But please, carry on...agendas, and such.

 

Alabama schedules its own non conference games, and they're almost always beyond awful teams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, cle23 said:

 

Alabama schedules its own non conference games, and they're almost always beyond awful teams.


Seriously, why wouldn’t they schedule cupcakes? The SEC is a meat grinder.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:


Seriously, why wouldn’t they schedule cupcakes? The SEC is a meat grinder.

 

It's not any harder than the Big 10. And Bama always schedules then late in the year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:


Seriously, why wouldn’t they schedule cupcakes? The SEC is a meat grinder.


this year the Big Ten is tougher overall, the SEC is more often tougher

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:


Yeah, OK.

 

LMAO.


How many games did you watch in the B1G this year?

 

Zero?  five?

 

and on what basis are you making this comment?

 

Anyway, BAMA IS DEAD!!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, row_33 said:


How many games did you watch in the B1G this year?

 

Zero?  five?

 

and on what basis are you making this comment?

 

Anyway, BAMA IS DEAD!!!!

 


Because I don’t come in here and comment on college football means I don’t watch it? been watching it as long, if not longer, than you. Take your zero to five and stick it.
 

Oh, we are only going on this season? Or are we going on the past 20 or so?

 

The SEC is the king of football.

 

Period.

 

 

Edited by Binghamton Beast
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time to move on, maybe choose a top 100 team out of conference to get you ready for that 1 or 2 real games you have to play every year

 

do better than Zippo and 2 next year

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Certainly hearing what Finebaum has to say this week

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You mean like next year or the past few years? There is no team, absolutely no team that doesn't play cupcakes. Bama plays the top teams in the country every year. This is the one year where the ooc hasnt been killer. 

 

If you guys dont like Bama why come in here and talk crap? Dont watch em.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2019 at 8:54 PM, cle23 said:

 

Alabama schedules its own non conference games, and they're almost always beyond awful teams.

 

On 11/30/2019 at 9:33 PM, cle23 said:

 

It's not any harder than the Big 10. And Bama always schedules then late in the year

 

The SEC office schedules all in conference games a few years in advance.

 

"...they're almost always beyond awful teams."

If only scheduling OOC games were as simple as you think it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...