ROLL TIDE!!

Canadian Bills Fan

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

Does losing a quarter 14-0 to La friggin Lafayette hurt their chances?

If it makes you feel better, after last weeks win over aTm, Saban was begging the media to write something negative about the team.

And the response was brutal:

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/the-monday-after-no-1-alabama-is-actually-trash-and-the-tide-apparently-need-to-know-it/

You might enjoy that article, but I could barely finish it. It was way to depressing for me.

And now Bama was outscored in the 4th quarter 14-0? By Louisiana-Lafayette?

I had to go digitally silent. I can't take the negative onslaught that's happening.

I suspended all my accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, MySpace, Tinder, email, AIM, Twitch, You Tube, Usenet, Patreon, and IRC.

This was my safe space. Now, you have ruined that for me.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Cynical said:

If it makes you feel better, after last weeks win over aTm, Saban was begging the media to write something negative about the team.

And the response was brutal:

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/the-monday-after-no-1-alabama-is-actually-trash-and-the-tide-apparently-need-to-know-it/

You might enjoy that article, but I could barely finish it. It was way to depressing for me.

And now Bama was outscored in the 4th quarter 14-0? By Louisiana-Lafayette?

I had to go digitally silent. I can't take the negative onslaught that's happening.

I suspended all my accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, MySpace, Tinder, email, AIM, Twitch, You Tube, Usenet, Patreon, and IRC.

This was my safe space. Now, you have ruined that for me.

Wow.  He runs the committee and the press.  He's like a modern day Kruschev.

6 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

You really have no idea just how much influence and control the REC has, do you?

Ever hear of the Illuminati?

Just remember, you did not hear that from me.

6 hours ago, row_33 said:

What team ranked in the 300s does Bama gloat and run the score up on next?

Saban pissed in your Cheerios again, didn't he?

13 hours ago, row_33 said:

What team ranked in the 300s does Bama gloat and run the score up on next?

Wow, you are just oozing with jealousy.

It would do you some good to le it go.

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Yeah, Saban is awful. Nothing worse than being a winner, right?

50 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

Yeah, Saban is awful. Nothing worse than being a winner, right?

I did not peg you for someone who would support control and manipulation of a supposedly free press.  Are there other parts of the Bill of Rights you'd give up so Bama can win?  Illegal search and seizure might help them learn play books for example.

32 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I did not peg you for someone who would support control and manipulation of a supposedly free press.  Are there other parts of the Bill of Rights you'd give up so Bama can win?  Illegal search and seizure might help them learn play books for example.

Alabama’s team color is Crimson, which is close to red. We know that Red was the color of the former Soviet Union. I can see how you might connect the dots and come up with the Communist connection with Alabama.

35 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

Alabama’s team color is Crimson, which is close to red. We know that Red was the color of the former Soviet Union. I can see how you might connect the dots and come up with the Communist connection with Alabama.

Not necessarily commie, but definitely totalitarian of some variety.

3 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

In no way did he ever (in my opinion) ever try to control the press.  Now, he has been critical of them and this doesn't bother me even a little.

Last season he actually took the press to task for saying how great the team was. I heard him say (before the "rat poison" comment) that he wants the players to listen to him, not the press. Do you blame him?  Nick Saban, like him or hate him, knows how to win football games. He might not win another title this season but he just might at that.

After the rat poison remark he apologized and said that he went too far.

Saban doesn't kiss the ass of the press. He is not the most congenial man in town. He is a driven, focused all time great who out-works and out-thinks his opponents. Does he have much of a personality? Not at all but there are plenty of worse people out there. Watch these senate hearings.

SEC Shorts:

Looking for Auburn's missing O Line

In related news: as of game 5, back up Alabama QB Jalen Hurts STILL has thrown more TDs this year, than Auburn's starting QB, Jarret Stidham.

Called the number in the video. It actually works, and goes to a voicemail requesting the caller to leave any information regarding Auburns missing OLine.

Edited by Cynical
  • Haha (+1) 1

Today I witnessed some of the best passing I have ever seen in college football. 

In prior Saban years, Alabama usually had that 1 great wide receiver, such a Jones, Cooper or Ridley. This team has no less than 4 tremendous wideouts, a slew of rbs who can catch, and 2 solid TEs. There might actually be more that we don't know about. 

That brings us to Tua. He has every skill a qb could ever want and he is just so smart. If he stays healthy he might be an all time great.

The defense needs work but I'm sure Coach Saban is on it.

ROLL TIDE!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

Today I witnessed some of the best passing I have ever seen in college football. 

In prior Saban years, Alabama usually had that 1 great wide receiver, such a Jones, Cooper or Ridley. This team has no less than 4 tremendous wideouts, a slew of rbs who can catch, and 2 solid TEs. There might actually be more that we don't know about. 

That brings us to Tua. He has every skill a qb could ever want and he is just so smart. If he stays healthy he might be an all time great.

The defense needs work but I'm sure Coach Saban is on it.

ROLL TIDE!!!!!

I only saw a few minutes, but what a difference a QB makes. I give Daboll credit for wanting to make the change. Since then? Not so sure......

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.