ROLL TIDE!!

Canadian Bills Fan

23 minutes ago, Gordio said:

I actually stand corrected, they loss to Baylor that 2014 season to go 11-1.  They were cochamps with Baylor & the Big 12 at the time had no Championship Game.  They were #3 in the BCS going into championship week but ended up #6 after the conference championships played out.  They beat Ole Miss 42-3 in their bowl game.  

Auburn in the early 00’s was the only team I can remember in the BCS to run the table on a big conference and lose out on the title game, USC and Oklahoma were undefeated as well, a fluke 

There is no way an undefeated team in a big conference is denied the playoffs this year

5 hours ago, row_33 said:

Auburn in the early 00’s was the only team I can remember in the BCS to run the table on a big conference and lose out on the title game, USC and Oklahoma were undefeated as well, a fluke 

A well deserved fluke.

But don't shed a tear for Auburn.

An Auburn grad did create the People's National Championship after that season, and shockingly, awarded the very first People's National Championship to Auburn.

Tubby had the university order up National Championships rings.

Edited by Cynical

1 hour ago, Cynical said:

A well deserved fluke.

But don't shed a tear for Auburn.

An Auburn grad did create the People's National Championship after that season, and shockingly, awarded the very first People's National Championship to Auburn.

Tubby had the university order up National Championships rings.

auburn has no pull and loses out always 

i was fine with them going to a non title game

On 11/23/2019 at 3:52 PM, Turk71 said:

Pretty sad Alabama playing Western Carolina while other contenders play tough games and a nine conference game schedule.

Nick Saban and Alabama has been beating the nine conference game schedule drum for the better part of a decade. Keep getting out-voted by the other SEC ADs. But please, carry on...agendas, and such.

Edited by BillsFanCRNA
  • Like (+1) 1

On 11/24/2019 at 8:04 PM, BillsFanCRNA said:

Nick Saban and Alabama has been beating the nine conference game schedule drum for the better part of a decade. Keep getting out-voted by the other SEC ADs. But please, carry on...agendas, and such.

Alabama schedules its own non conference games, and they're almost always beyond awful teams.

6 minutes ago, row_33 said:

How many games did you watch in the B1G this year?

Zero?  five?

and on what basis are you making this comment?

Anyway, BAMA IS DEAD!!!!

Because I don’t come in here and comment on college football means I don’t watch it? been watching it as long, if not longer, than you. Take your zero to five and stick it.

Oh, we are only going on this season? Or are we going on the past 20 or so?

The SEC is the king of football.

Period.

Edited by Binghamton Beast
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.