Congrats on your win!

Ice bowl 67

The Pack victory was a thrill as well. Not that anyone ever counts out Rodgers with time on the clock.

There's a welcome and undeniable change in the culture with the Bills, but it'll likely take a year for the rest of the League to really take notice.

Thanks for the Props, Ice.

They killed us. That one still stings.

To be honest, they will probably do the same thing to us. Our def looks good, but I don't know if there is an NFL team that can shutdown Ryan/Julio et al, and I'm not sure we have the firepower to match point for point.

But we can hope.

Atlanta is going to be a major obstacle. Matt Ryan is playing about as well as any QB in the league and their receivers are elite too.

McD/Defense is a major obstacle.

thanks ice,

and congrads to you my friend :thumbsup:

next up hotlanta,

MERCY!!!

Edited by Figster

Is it down there? They are almost impossible to beat down there. I hope you guys can defy the odds.

I'd say the only things we have going for us are Julio is not at 100% with back issues, and McDermott has a history of getting to Matt Ryan (with Carolina). So maybe he can repeat the magic with our defense now.

If we can figure out a way to motivate Dareus to play well, then I'd say this defense could be nasty and we might have a (long) shot.