If The Season Ended Today

Rico

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills would be the #2 seed in the AFC behind only KC.

Ravens (2-0 in division but 2-1 in the conference) and Titans (win over Jax but 1-1 in the conference) would be the other division champs.

Oh hell yes!

And yet, remarkably, as the #2 seed, Tyrod would still suck. Because he can't throw for 300 yards.

Unfortunately the season doesn't end today and we have a long road in front of us still. I get the excitement after beating a real team today. I'm excited as hell but this stuff won't matter for a couple months.

Don't kill my buzz.

:lol:

Let's be serious, we are not even a quarter of the way through the season yet.

But at least our one loss was non conference and even if we lose in Atlanta that's another non conference loss.

Key is taking care of business in division and AFC, and one thing the Bronco win was huge for is tiebreakers because they will also no doubt be in the wild card chase all year if they don't win the AFC West.

and how easily we could be 3-0

Panthers were dominated at home by the Saints and their defense didn't look good in the process.

So yes, when it's all said and done that loss could haunt the Bills if the Panthers don't end up being very good this year.

1. The Dolphins dont look great. We have 2 vs them

2. We still have 1 vs the jets.

3. The Bucs looked horrible today.

4. Bungals dont look great.

5. Chargers look bad.

6. Colts dont look great.

7. Saints are beatable.

We have a lot of winnable games.

So hear me out...

Bills are #2 seed,

The Meathead brings the Titans to town in the semi-finals :lol:

Then on to KC against Andy Reid for the AFC Championship :lol:

Oh hell yeah!

5. Chargers look bad.

7. Saints are beatable.

Going into the season our schedule looked very very tough. Now it looks manageable and if our defense keeps up it could be a magical year!

Going into the season our schedule looked very very tough. Now it looks manageable and if our defense keeps up it could be a magical year!

I agree. But thats why its impossible to predict easy/hard games before the season starts. NFL is a week to week league. Who knows. Miami may be on fire when we play them. Impossible to predict aside from 2 losses to the Pats

Edited by bobobonators

5. Chargers look bad.

7. Saints are beatable.

i was thinking the same, that we could go 10-6 but we will lose one of these "easy" games for sure then win a hard one against the pats or falcons, etc.

Jets don't look as bad. Either do the bengals. Both those games are away.

Saints rebounded big today.

Nice win today, but I never understood why people were so afraid of Denver. I put a big bet down on the under for them before the season(8).

Bills could surprise if the defense keeps it up, but eventually the injuries will hit and hurt as lack of depth will be an issue.... and the offense/running games isn't even close to what it was the last two years.

Hopefully Tyrod can keep it up.

Come on man, you know why...Because Denver's defense was supposed to destroy our High School level QB.

I just want to say - Thank god we lost to Carolina. That would have been a disaster if we won that one! Gotta limit those NFC wins. :lol:

For real, this is why it was absurd to say we were a 3 win team contending with the Jets for 1st overall. We can win games, and are in far more games than people credit us for.

Edited by What a Tuel

And yet, remarkably, as the #2 seed, Tyrod would still suck. Because he can't throw for 300 yards.

So you are saying he is a Dog of a QB?

So hear me out...

Bills are #2 seed,

The Meathead brings the Titans to town in the semi-finals :lol:

Then on to KC against Andy Reid for the AFC Championship :lol:

Oh hell yeah!

I'd prefer the Quitter to bring the Jaguars to town in the semi-finals

Then on to Tennessee against Meathead and the Titans.