TNF: Rams vs. 49ers at 8:25 PM ET on NFLN

26CornerBlitz

Are you this supportive of your QB when he missed a large portion of preseason and had to learn a new offense? You seem to be coming up with a lot of excuses for Sammy. :)

has a lot of chemistry with Goff.

I hope some fans take note of the difference between year 1 Goff and him in his second year. Whichever QB the Bills draft will likely have a hard time early on doing the basics.

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a more serious note Woods looks good out there.

I like Woods. He's not a superstar, but was a solid passionate guy when he was here. Sammy is/was supposed to be a game changer, but I haven't seen any evidence of such. Hopefully he can stay healthy so we know what he really means to a team.

I like Woods. He's not a superstar, but was a solid passionate guy when he was here. Sammy is/was supposed to be a game changer, but I haven't seen any evidence of such. Hopefully he can stay healthy so we know what he really means to a team.

Woods is literally a PERFECT #2 WR on a team.

Are you this supportive of your QB when he missed a large portion of preseason and had to learn a new offense? You seem to be coming up with a lot of excuses for Sammy. :)

has a lot of chemistry with Goff.

Come on. Tyrod missed 1 pre-season game. He had the entire off season to learn this offense. But Tyrod couldn't make Robert Woods a receiver while an average QB like Goff is making him a receiver. And woods has no speed.

Come on. Tyrod missed 1 pre-season game. He had the entire off season to learn this offense. But Tyrod couldn't make Robert Woods a receiver while an average QB like Goff is making him a receiver. And woods has no speed.

Maybe a little hyperbole. Have to wait and see what his numbers are later on this year. Tyrod made Woods look amazing in MNF. Let's see if he ever has one of those games with Goff.