Week 4 prospect watch

YoloinOhio

Looks like 3 good matchups in the Big 10 this week - Michigan at Purdue (who would have thought that before the season?? Jeff Brohm has that offense rolling), Penn State at Iowa (night games at Kinnick are brutal) and Sparty- ND.

Other big games: UGA-Miss St, TCU- Ok state

Will work on adding names to watch throughout week

Sat 9/23

UM at Purdue 4pm Fox

Purdue:

David Blough, QB

Markus Bailey, LB

UM:

Maurice Hurst, DT

Wilton Speight, QB

Ty Isaac, RB

*2-3 really good WR but not draft eligible yet

Penn St at Iowa 7:30 ABC

PSU:

Saquan Barkley, RB

Trace McSorley, QB

DaeSean Hamilton, WR

Mike Gesicki, TE

Marcus Allen, S

Iowa:

Akrum Wadley, RB

Josey Jewell, LB

MSU at Notre Dame 8pm Fox

MSU:

LJ Scott, RB

Brian Allen, C

ND:

Equanimious St. Brown, WR

Quenton Nelson, OG

Mike McGlinchey, OT

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like 3 good matchups in the Big 10 this week - Michigan at Purdue (who would have thought that before the season?? Jeff Brohm has that offense rolling), Penn State at Iowa (night games at Kinnick are brutal) and Sparty- ND.

Other big games: UGA-Miss St, TCU- Ok state

Will work on adding names to watch throughout week

Sat 9/23

UM at Purdue 4pm Fox

Purdue:

David Blough, QB

Markus Bailey, LB

UM:

Maurice Hurst, DT

Wilton Speight, QB

Ty Isaac, RB

*2-3 really good WR but not draft eligible yet

Michigan losing WR Tarik Black for the season really sucks. He was showing promise.

Purdue has been lighting up the scoreboard, so this will be an interesting test for the Wolverines.

Michigan needs to finish off drives and get in the end zone.

Josh Adams (RB) has been a horse for ND so far this year. He has 443 yards rushing through 3 games. He's on track to break the ND single season rushing record. I think he would fit perfectly into a Zone scheme in the NFL. A one-cut beast of a RB to plug into this offense. Shady isn't getting any younger.

Michigan losing WR Tarik Black for the season really sucks. He was showing promise.

Purdue has been lighting up the scoreboard, so this will be an interesting test for the Wolverines.

Michigan needs to finish off drives and get in the end zone.

didnt hear that about Black. This will be a battle of Brohm vs Don Brown

Have you ever been to Ross-Ade stadium at Purdue? It's like right in the middle of campus. Not intimidating at all. But OSU lost there once with Pryor. He threw a bunch of picks.

didnt hear that about Black. This will be a battle of Brohm vs Don Brown

Have you ever been to Ross-Ade stadium at Purdue? It's like right in the middle of campus. Not intimidating at all. But OSU lost there once with Pryor. He threw a bunch of picks.

Yeah, Black has a broken foot and will need surgery. Michigan is expected to give him a medical redshirt.

So now it looks like Michigan will give more opportunities to Eddie McDoom. We'll see if he has something else going for him besides his last name.

I've never been to Ross-Ade Stadium, but I've seen Michigan lose their before.

For that matter, I've never been to Michigan Stadium. I've never been to see Michigan play. Same goes with me having never been to Buffalo for a game. Although my plan is to go to Buffalo next year. As for Michigan, I'll just have to wait. I know the Wolverines travel to Washington in a couple of years, so who knows.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.