Denver doesn't want to come here.

bobobonators

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should really watch the tape. Carolina left the middle of the field wide open consistently. Teams know how to defend Taylor, Denver is better than Carolina.

Really? Again, with the false narrative. It was one game.

Tyrod's last 5 games started prior to Carolina:

Offense scored 21 (Jets); 31 (Miami); 33 (Cleveland); 20 (Pitt); 24 (Oakland). That's an average of 25.8 points per game. Tyrod has average approximately 265 all purpose yards and 2 TD's per game, and a completion % in the 60s. Not Rodgers numbers, but "figured out?"

Have teams figured out Russell Wilson? He has 1 TD in two games and two sub-200yd passing games against the mighty 49ers and the vaunted Packers defense. And a completion % in the mid 50's.

Edited by bobobonators

didn't get the tape of them crushing the Cowboy's on Sunday?

I had the season starting W L W. Broncos are ripe for a let down after that big win. What better time than traveling across the country and playing a one dimensional Bills team. They show up flat and the Siemen comes down to earth. Bills win this game.

Whatever throwing yards Tyrod had against Carolina, cut that in half, the Broncos are going to eat him alive.

I disagree, we can run on Denver which opens up our offense. We couldn't run on Car front 7.. Totally different game, and where does Denver's offense come from?? Siemian is going to rocket ship back to earth.

The difference?

Taylor won't lose us a game. I see Trevor with 1 pick and 1 strip sack by Hughes.

I disagree, we can run on Denver which opens up our offense. We couldn't run on Car front 7.. Totally different game, and where does Denver's offense come from?? Siemian is going to rocket ship back to earth.

The difference?

Taylor won't lose us a game. I see Trevor with 1 pick and 1 strip sack by Hughes.

We can't run this outside zone scheme if they stack the box. They just did the exact same thing to dallas o-line... and their o-line is better than ours.

I actually watched the game. No need for tape.

Dallas D was brutal. That altitude affected them greatly. Dak looked like a 5th rounder with no run game,

We can't run this outside zone scheme if they stack the box. They just did the exact same thing to dallas o-line... and their o-line is better than ours.

I think we see heavy option, I think we actually see a similar plan we had @Seattle last year. With a defense,that's an easy, impressive W.

There is a strong narrative after Week 2 of this season that somehow what happened last week vs the Panthers was "more of the same" from this offense. That narrative is false.

In 31 games that Tyrod has started, this offense has managed 10 points or less 3 times. And that's with 3 different OC's and 2 different HC's.

By comparison, the great Russell Wilson, has led an offense to 10 points or less 5 times in 34 games.

Bad games happen, Week 2 vs the Panthers was a bad game. But lets not go overboard with the narrative.

They were running a different offense last two seasons. One that was limited, but designed around Tyrods skill set and things he can do, leaving out things he does not do well. That OC was trying to win with Tyrod, not wanting Tyrod to run an offense he isn't suited for. Anthony Lynn was running Greg Romans offense ( it was too late to install a new one) but he was calling plays differently than Roman would. Fans are expecting " more of the same" that we saw vs CAR because we saw DENNISONS OFFENSE. Throw out anything vs NYJ unless of course the Bills happen to be playing the Jets again. They are garbage and we saw what an actual NFL caliber offense(OAK) did to them. They doubled the Bills point total . If the Bills were running the same offense as last season, then expecting similar results might be reasonable. What about Taylor's game makes him a good fit for a WC offense? How will the running game ( with a different blocking scheme by the way) benefit from the route concepts in Dennisons offense vs Romans? These questions, and poor early returns in PS and vs the single team they have faced that has NFL caliber talent are not a good sign for this offense in 2017. Edited by Boatdrinks

They were running a different offense last two seasons. One that was limited, but designed around Tyrods skill set and things he can do, leaving out things he does not do well. That OC was trying to win with Tyrod, not wanting Tyrod to run an offense he isn't suited for. Anthony Lynn was running Greg Romans offense ( it was too late to install a new one) but he was calling plays differently than Roman would. Fans are expecting " more of the same" that we saw vs CAR because we saw DENNISONS OFFENSE. Throw out anything vs NYJ unless of course the Bills happen to be playing the Jets again. They are garbage and we saw what an actual NFL caliber offense(OAK) did to them. They doubled the Bills point total . If the Bills were running the same offense as last season, then expecting similar results might be reasonable. What about Taylor's game makes him a good fit for a WC offense? How will the running game ( with a different blocking scheme by the way) benefit from the route concepts in Dennisons offense vs Romans? These questions, and poor early returns in PS and vs the single team they have faced that has NFL caliber talent are not a good sign for this offense in 2017.

You can game plan a bit differently than you did when you scored 3 points... i think you have to come in expecting to see a ton of press man and stacked boxes. What are you going to do to attack it?

The Bills are going to do much better against Denver than anyone is giving them credit for. Much like last week where McDermott's familiarity with Newton helped our defense, I expect a wrinkle or two from Dennison this week. They may not win the game, but I expect it to come down to the wire again.

A " Wrinkle from Dennison "?????

Punt on third down?

Edited by Buffalo Boy

They were running a different offense last two seasons. One that was limited, but designed around Tyrods skill set and things he can do, leaving out things he does not do well. That OC was trying to win with Tyrod, not wanting Tyrod to run an offense he isn't suited for. Anthony Lynn was running Greg Romans offense ( it was too late to install a new one) but he was calling plays differently than Roman would. Fans are expecting " more of the same" that we saw vs CAR because we saw DENNISONS OFFENSE. Throw out anything vs NYJ unless of course the Bills happen to be playing the Jets again. They are garbage and we saw what an actual NFL caliber offense(OAK) did to them. They doubled the Bills point total . If the Bills were running the same offense as last season, then expecting similar results might be reasonable. What about Taylor's game makes him a good fit for a WC offense? How will the running game ( with a different blocking scheme by the way) benefit from the route concepts in Dennisons offense vs Romans? These questions, and poor early returns in PS and vs the single team they have faced that has NFL caliber talent are not a good sign for this offense in 2017.

After 2 weeks I'm not quite sure what Dennison's offense is. Still to be determined in my opinion. I have concerns, but at the same time I don't want to just say he's awful.

I think Denver's defense will destroy this offense. They got too see it a lot the last 2 years when Dennison was coordinator.

That's a salient point . Similar to the one made about McD having an "in" to stopping the CAR offense. It works both ways. It's quite telling that DEN so far appears much better with an upgraded OC in McCoy than they did last season. With pretty much the same players. Changing OCs can be good or bad. There are many reasons to be concerned that the Bills made a bad change at OC, at the very least until they get some players that are suited for it. Especially at QB.

That's a salient point . Similar to the one made about McD having an "in" to stopping the CAR offense. It works both ways. It's quite telling that DEN so far appears much better with an upgraded OC in McCoy than they did last season. With pretty much the same players. Changing OCs can be good or bad. There are many reasons to be concerned that the Bills made a bad change at OC, at the very least until they get some players that are suited for it. Especially at QB.

It seems pretty lousy so far. His history doesn't seem to scream success. Gotta be willing to change and evolve with the players you got.

You can game plan a bit differently than you did when you scored 3 points... i think you have to come in expecting to see a ton of press man and stacked boxes. What are you going to do to attack it?

Sure they can, but it comes down to the OC having a different mentality. This staff wants guys to run their system, without concessions. Those who won't will be replaced. Dennison is known for running his system , not for being creative or multiple. Roman was run heavy, but used tons of formations and came up with things that made sense for Tyrod. A WCO is a rhythm and timing offense and that just isn't what anyone would describe Taylor being as a passer.

They doubled our points but we dominated on offense too. Just had rust and left points on board. Relax fellas, let's see if we can have a bounce back game on O