Sammy watch

dave mcbride

What's your issue with Goff? First overall pick that has great talent around him and seems to have made big strides already early in his 2nd season. Rams offense is going to be tough to stop.

If he stays on this pace. End of last year most had him labeled as a bust. He's played well so far because of the new offense. Let's see if he keeps it up

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If he stays on this pace. End of last year most had him labeled as a bust. He's played well so far because of the new offense. Let's see if he keeps it u

Who? Pretty ridiculous to call a QB a bust after a rookie season with a coach on his way out.

Doesn't have the right DNA, me first, diva, she-male, the list goes on and on. You really think he'd last? He would want out of here asap.

I haven't heard a single thing about off-field issues or lack of work ethic and he produces on the field. That's the DNA they're looking for. And most WR's, and great players, are divas.

There is not a single shred of evidence to back this up.

Huh? Do you watch the Bills? Sammy in his 9 game healthy stretch in 2015 after the bye week was one the most productive WR's in the NFL. But keep saying no evidence. He is 4th in NFL in YPC as well since entering the NFL. But keep saying crazy things like this.

Edited by Alphadawg7

If he stays on this pace. End of last year most had him labeled as a bust. He's played well so far because of the new offense. Let's see if he keeps it up

Bust because of not being able to stay on the field. not because of talent. Our WR corp is a joke.

I haven't heard a single thing about off-field issues or lack of work ethic and he produces on the field. That's the DNA they're looking for. And most WR's, and great players, are divas.

Rumblings from our organization getting rid of Sammy were based on him being a diva/me first. Don't tell me you weren't privy to this.