I'm done with Tyrod Taylor

McBean

First off...I must question anyone's sanity if they want to pin anything from JM2009. I think that statement speaks for itself.

Secondly, you must stop and realize where others are coming from. They have come to believe that TT is without the shadow of a doubt NOT the answer for this team, so of course they want to move on. They want the experiment to end, and they want to turn the page so we can truly have a shot by drafting and playing the next guy who has promise and potential. TT to many has no more promise or potential. He's reached his ceiling, and expecting significant improvement or development at this stage seems highly unlikely.

Does this cause them to appear to root against him? I'm sure it can appear that way. Me personally...I think TT is a good guy and has a lot of heart and toughness. I appreciate that and respect it. At the same time, I want his time as our QB to be over sooner rather than later because he does this team no good for it's future...this season is a throw away.

I stand by my statements and don't believe anyone hates TT...that's just stupid. I think you and others are too emotional over this subject and can't separate criticism and wanting to move on from a player and hating or rooting against him and the team. Those things are not mutually exclusive.

I have no issue at all with what you just said...except I don't share the same negative opinion of JM2009 who to me has been a strong poster around here and I whole heartedly disagree with your statement about no one hates Tyrod. There are several relentless posters here that clearly do, and its really not even debatable IMO. More importantly, its undeniable that the alleged fans in the shout box in game don't say ANYTHING when things are going well and only speak the very second it something doesn't go right. They literally don't shutup when there is something to complain about, and quite often, they are being completely illogical about the situation just to pin something to TT even when it wasn't his mistake or fault.

And again, there were people cheering against him during the game ending drive when TT was driving us down the field. Just like last week and just like last season. So, you wont ever convince me that certain people are more invested in TT failing than the Bills winning. I have seen it first hand many times.

Final note: I go back to my point...who the hell cares that people are done with him. It doesn't matter. We don't need to hear people piss and moan all season about him. The FO already positioned us to find his replacement in the next draft assuming neither him or Peterman earn the job this year. No amount of endless b*tching is going to change that TT is the QB this year, its a transition year as the new Regime feels out this roster and starts building it back up next draft. I mean its utterly pointless. Its not like we are magically drafting a QB mid season, trading for Aaron Rogers, or whatever impossible scenario they have in their head. The solution is already in place, and its the 2018 draft. And most the pundits don't know crap about what they are talking about and just flood the board with whiney nonsense. In no way am I saying that if you don't like TT or doubt TT you don't know what you are talking about, there are many legit reasons to feel that way. Just stating, most the more vocal people don't have a clue to what they are even saying and just piss and moan with non sense.

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no issue at all with what you just said...except I don't share the same negative opinion of JM2009 who to me has been a strong poster around here and I whole heartedly disagree with your statement about no one hates Tyrod. There are several relentless posters here that clearly do, and its really not even debatable IMO. More importantly, its undeniable that the alleged fans in the shout box in game don't say ANYTHING when things are going well and only speak the very second it something doesn't go right. They literally don't shutup when there is something to complain about, and quite often, they are being completely illogical about the situation just to pin something to TT even when it wasn't his mistake or fault.

And again, there were people cheering against him during the game ending drive when TT was driving us down the field. Just like last week and just like last season. So, you wont ever convince me that certain people are more invested in TT failing than the Bills winning. I have seen it first hand many times.

Final note: I go back to my point...who the hell cares that people are done with him. It doesn't matter. We don't need to hear people piss and moan all season about him. The FO already positioned us to find his replacement in the next draft assuming neither him or Peterman earn the job this year. No amount of endless b*tching is going to change that TT is the QB this year, its a transition year as the new Regime feels out this roster and starts building it back up next draft. I mean its utterly pointless. Its not like we are magically drafting a QB mid season, trading for Aaron Rogers, or whatever impossible scenario they have in their head. The solution is already in place, and its the 2018 draft. And most the pundits don't know crap about what they are talking about and just flood the board with whiney nonsense. In no way am I saying that if you don't like TT or doubt TT you don't know what you are talking about, there are many legit reasons to feel that way. Just stating, most the more vocal people don't have a clue to what they are even saying and just piss and moan with non sense.

I don't have an issue with this response.

You clearly have reasons why you think the way you do, and you are entitled to feel that way. I can't say it's wrong or right.

I just know how I feel, and since I'm a well known TT critic, I figured if anyone can relate it's me, and I certainly don't hate him or any person for that matter, and I definitely don't like seeing my team lose. I would understand it this season, but would not enjoy it.

I don't have an issue with this response.

You clearly have reasons why you think the way you do, and you are entitled to feel that way. I can't say it's wrong or right.

I just know how I feel, and since I'm a well known TT critic, I figured if anyone can relate it's me, and I certainly don't hate him or any person for that matter, and I definitely don't like seeing my team lose. I would understand it this season, but would not enjoy it.

Let's be real man. We had a lot of convos on BBMB and you definitely dislike TT enough that you don't care if we win with him.

If he's our QB you'd rather see us get a high pick

Tyrod isn't a perfect QB. He's an average/below average starter. But some fans just trying to bury the dude for anything. That ain't fair.

There is nothing new to see. Peterman was blatantly average in the preseason and they clearly don't want to put him out there yet.

Are you absolutely positive this was all about people hating taylor and wishing him ill or just the same old tank the season guys who feel the most likely route to a high draft pick is for taylor to fail. I don't think anyone here wants taylor, the person, to flame out. He's doing the best he can it's just not good enough.

i am actually worried that if taylor stays in there, it could get ugly. really ugly. buffalo fans are among the most rabid in the league. the rudest, crudest, worst behaved around. we have an incredible love/hate relationship with this team. in the eyes of many (including myself), tyrod is not the long term answer for this team, and has trouble making the quick, decisive, timing throws. he has a group of very fresh receivers, and any mistakes the offense make, fall squarely on his shoulders. if the offense as a whole continues to operate like this, and he is the qb...i think there will be a lot of negativity thrown his way.

i am actually worried that if taylor stays in there, it could get ugly. really ugly. buffalo fans are among the most rabid in the league. the rudest, crudest, worst behaved around. we have an incredible love/hate relationship with this team. in the eyes of many (including myself), tyrod is not the long term answer for this team, and has trouble making the quick, decisive, timing throws. he has a group of very fresh receivers, and any mistakes the offense make, fall squarely on his shoulders. if the offense as a whole continues to operate like this, and he is the qb...i think there will be a lot of negativity thrown his way.

We are definitely savage but Philly is definitely crueler.

They boo Santa.

They hate everybody

Instead of paying attention to the media he should be reading "calling audibles for dummies" "how to run a two minute drill" and my favorite one "QB'N with your eyes closed"

They boo Santa.

They hate everybody

The backup is the most popular player-until he plays. he may do a little better with this system, but sacks, turnovers probably increase too. At the end of the day , no QB will look good with this WR group.

The backup is the most popular player-until he plays. he may do a little better with this system, but sacks, turnovers probably increase too. At the end of the day , no QB will look good with this WR group.

Exactly. For 20 years the most popular player in buffalo is the backup QB

Playing Peterman will only hurt whatever chances he has

Edited by Buffalo716

You mean the same WR that are getting open? or the WRs who were open last year also?

You mean the same WR that are getting open? or the WRs who were open last year also?

so let's get you on record-you don't think this is a bottom five receiving group? And the offense, once again , put up enough points in 2015, and 2016 to be a playoff team.

Let's be real man. We had a lot of convos on BBMB and you definitely dislike TT enough that you don't care if we win with him.

If he's our QB you'd rather see us get a high pick

I dislike him as the QB for this team's future...that's all there is to it.

I have always treated this season as a throwaway. I'll take the better draft position over meaningless victories this season, for sure.

I dislike him as the QB for this team's future...that's all there is to it.

I have always treated this season as a throwaway. I'll take the better draft position over meaningless victories this season, for sure.

You stated numerous times that you couldn't wait for TT to fail to rub it in everyone's face. BBMB members will back this up.

They boo Santa.

They hate everybody

Agreed...Philly is comfortably in first place for worst and most savage fans...

However, Bills fans are also comfortably in first for most debauchery during a game from BJ's, nookie, doing blow, table diving, etc they got it locked down lol

I started to have serious concerns about Tyrod after last years opener vs. the Ravens where he played much like the game this past Sunday and just couldn't do anything in the passing game. I was officially done with him after the Raiders game in '16, where he couldn't make 1 pass to save his life the entire 2nd half when the team so badly needed him to.

He is not a good enough passer, and his apologists who say to look at his YPA, his running ability and his lack of turnovers I say no thanks. There is a reason the Bills were designed to lead the league in rushing the last 2 years.....it's because they knew they had a QB that can't win in the pocket and can't consistently throw the ball.

He has 31 full games as the Bills starter:

He's thrown for 195 yards or less in 16 games

He's thrown for 300 or more yards once (and that was the OT game vs. MIA last yr.)

That isn't good no matter how you try and slice it.

I started to have serious concerns about Tyrod after last years opener vs. the Ravens where he played much like the game this past Sunday and just couldn't do anything in the passing game. I was officially done with him after the Raiders game in '16, where he couldn't make 1 pass to save his life the entire 2nd half when the team so badly needed him to.

He is not a good enough passer, and his apologists who say to look at his YPA, his running ability and his lack of turnovers I say no thanks. There is a reason the Bills were designed to lead the league in rushing the last 2 years.....it's because they knew they had a QB that can't win in the pocket and can't consistently throw the ball.

He has 31 full games as the Bills starter:

He's thrown for 195 yards or less in 16 games

He's thrown for 300 or more yards once (and that was the OT game vs. MIA last yr.)

That isn't good no matter how you try and slice it.

The offense for two seasons was as follows: Run heavy, a QB to manage it, and a solid defense. the defense didn't hold up in this. This was the offense before TT was ever named the starter. In it, the Bills scored a lot of points the last two seasons.

The offense for two seasons was as follows: Run heavy, a QB to manage it, and a solid defense. the defense didn't hold up in this. This was the offense before TT was ever named the starter. In it, the Bills scored a lot of points the last two seasons.

If Tyrod isn't on the Bills next year, will you still post anything here?