Jerry Jones Impeding Contract Extension for Roger Goodell - Extension Officially Signed

26CornerBlitz

6 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

You mean Kim and Terry, as in the Pegulas?  I wouldn't be in a hurry to build a new stadium if I was in their position.  If I were an owner, I would not support renewing Goodell's contract.  He's just about killed the goose that laid the golden egg.  Time for a new Commissioner.

Ha ha ha yes them too lol But I agree with you about needing to replace Goodell. He's affecting the game now and the owners will wake up to it at some point. Will it be too late?

28 minutes ago, beerme1 said:

Ha ha ha yes them too lol But I agree with you about needing to replace Goodell. He's affecting the game now and the owners will wake up to it at some point. Will it be too late?

31 of the owners are waking up to the fact that Goodell isn't their main problem.

Jones has overplayed his hand.  We will now see the real power of the owners exercised.

3 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

31 of the owners are waking up to the fact that Goodell isn't their main problem.

Jones has overplayed his hand.  We will now see the real power of the owners exercised.

I can't disagree with you that JJ has overplayed his hand but at the same time maybe some owners are waking up to the fact that Goodell while not their main problem is a large contributing factor and they need a change now.

all the owners, including jerrah,  unanimously granted the Compensation Committee the authority in May to negotiate and finalize a five-year extension. that ship has sailed. he had his vote

the ranking senior owner got put in his place by Arthur blank.

I'm in the camp of.. if jerrry wants him gone then I want Goodell to stay.

I don't trust Jerry's vision for the future of this sport, and i agree with coach tuesday's comment above....

Whatever Jerry wants won't bode well for smaller markets or the NFL as a whole IMO

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

I don't trust Jerry's vision for the future of this sport, and i agree with coach tuesday's comment above....

Whatever Jerry wants won't bode well for smaller markets or the NFL as a whole IMO

Agree. I think Goodell sucks but Jones is a money grubbing scumbag.  He wants total power. He never complained about Roger until Elliott.  

Stick to signing women beaters Jerry.  It’s what you are good at.  

29 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Isn't the ideas that each owner gets 1 vote?

So if you vote and don't like it you sue to force everyone else to accept your will?

That is how big of an ego Jerry has.  He probably also believes women find his plastic face attractive. Total delusion. 

54 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

Well said. Jones is a reprehensible person.