McCoy not practicing today, already dealing with groin issue

SaviorPeterman

Not good only one week into the season and this type of injury will certainly linger...

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Quick-Hits-McCoy-sits-out-Friday-practice/5c0d5f44-6daa-47df-b98f-ad5c9c1005b9

McCoy sits out Friday practice
The Bills are relatively healthy for Sunday’s game at Carolina, and they’d like to keep it that way, especially when it comes to feature back LeSean McCoyicon-article-link.gif.

McCoy is sitting out Friday’s practice due to some groin soreness.

Edited by SaviorPeterman

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

While Tolbert seems to playing the role of grizzled veteran and looked good against the Jets, I really wish we would have kept Gillessie but it was another monumental failure by Doug Whaley.

Color me skeptical but I really don't see McCoy lasting a full 16 game season given his history.

As a consumer of Sully's recycled stuff. No wonder.

While Tolbert seems to playing the role of grizzled veteran and looked good against the Jets, I really wish we would have kept Gillessie but it was another monumental failure by Doug Whaley.

Color me skeptical but I really don't see McCoy lasting a full 16 game season given his history.

11 games missed in 8 seasons. What a history!

11 games missed in 8 seasons. What a history!

And almost half of them have come the last few years with the Bills (5 games missed in 2015/2016), and even in a few games he started he wasn't close to 100% healthy.

Not trying to bash the guy but all I'm saying is that he's near ancient in terms of NFL RB lifespan and if he were to suffer a season ending injury this team would automatically be in the running for the #1 overall pick in next years draft.

As always the margin of error for this team is paper thin given the lack of talent and depth.

Edited by SaviorPeterman

And almost half of them have come the last few years with the Bills (5 games missed in 2015/2016), and even in a few games he started he wasn't close to 100% healthy.

Not trying to bash the guy but all I'm saying is that he's near ancient in terms of NFL RB lifespan and if he were to suffer a season ending injury this team would automatically be in the running for the #1 overall pick in next years draft.

As always the margin of error for this team is paper thin given the lack of talent and depth.

Fair enough.

However, what we are likely seeing here is just the result of the NFLPA collective bargaining agreement's guidelines on reporting injuries throughout the week. Shady is getting a rest day and has soreness.