YoloinOhio

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Phrasing dude; phrasing :lol:

I have my moments. I actually tend to scout LBs better than any other position; for some reason I have a really good feel for them. I can regularly identify Day 3 LBs that end up starting as rookies; for example: I was all over DeVondre Campbell and Elandon Roberts).

So yeah, even a blind squirrel, ya know?

That pun was fully intended, as my BBMB brethren are fully aware lol.

As far as the blind squirrel, even a group full of those running the front office the past 20 years would have had more success evaluating talent.

Heck you and I would've probably been handed the key to Buffalo if they let us loose in there.

Football is a drug. I'd rather watch an awful football game & have some drinks than 90% of what is on TV.

By halftime, most people at the local pub were watching Boise/New Mexico or the Indians, including a couple of guys with JJ Watt jerseys. Edited by yungmack

NFL trying to spin Watson as "Dazzling" last night, he didn't lose them the game and that is the absolute best you can say about it. Looked terrible as a QB.

He actually made the play that won them the game...... but yes... he looked every inch the rookie from a passing perspective.

NFL trying to spin Watson as "Dazzling" last night, he didn't lose them the game and that is the absolute best you can say about it. Looked terrible as a QB.

But he looked great next to Dalton. I was stunned at how bad Dalton was last night. He was throwing that ball like Stevie Wonder.

Still, you are correct. Watson was not dazzling. He had a great run for the TD, and you could see him getting comfortable, and even see his potential. But last night was a cripple fight at every level.

But he looked great next to Dalton. I was stunned at how bad Dalton was last night. He was throwing that ball like Stevie Wonder.

Still, you are correct. Watson was not dazzling. He had a great run for the TD, and you could see him getting comfortable, and even see his potential. But last night was a cripple fight at every level.

Watson looked worse than EJ Manuel or JP Losman in their debuts.

Lol.

15 for 24, 125 yards passing, with an average of 5.2 yards per pass and 0 TD's is dazzling?

They love hyping these rookie QB's...

The spin on NFL.com is ridiculous

Near perfect? Lol.

Haha that's amazing! There was some NFL Network reporter on Twitter who said "you have to be impressed with Watson's debut." Uhhh absolutely not. But he's in Houston and played for Clemson so expect the spin machine to keep turning.

He didn't look nearly as good as Kizer did for the Browns against the Stillers. The two rookie QBs taken before him are sitting behind Glennon and Smith, so we aren't like to see them much this season unless the starters go down.