Tyrod Taylor 2.0?

JerseyBills

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a much better performance than his Jets display and like a different player totally to last week.

An A- today for Tyrod. That is one of his best 5 games as a Bill. I could make an argument for top 3.

The TD pass to Clay was possibly the best passing decision I've ever seen him make. Takes off to run and at the last possible second surveys again and dumps it to a wide open Clay. It was a thing of beauty.

The difference in the game was Seimien made two just horrible decisions and passes for turnovers and Tyrod made none. Fans who don't like him don't give him enough credit for not turning the ball over. They want his conservative nature not turning it over and went his extraordinary running, but don't give him credit for it compared to other quarterbacks.

The difference in the game was Seimien made two just horrible decisions and passes for turnovers and Tyrod made none. Fans who don't like him don't give him enough credit for not turning the ball over. They want his conservative nature not turning it over and went his extraordinary running, but don't give him credit for it compared to other quarterbacks.

Nothing correlates better to playoffs than turnover ratio and passer rating. I don't think most fans know this. They think a lot of passing yards wins Super Bowls.

Don't mind the bugs. I don't want a QB next year. Tyrod is good enough to win with. He is superior to some QBs that have won Super Bowls. The young man is competitive, a leader and refuses, just refuses, to turn the ball over. I will never, ever understand the hate. Use those six picks to build out the roster and get behind the young man.

Don't mind the bugs. I don't want a QB next year. Tyrod is good enough to win with. He is superior to some QBs that have won Super Bowls. The young man is competitive, a leader and refuses, just refuses, to turn the ball over. I will never, ever understand the hate. Use those six picks to build out the roster and get behind the young man.

No. We HAVE to take a QB next year.