Week 2: Panthers' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, you know what you do? You buy yourself a tape recorder, you just record yourself for a whole day. I think you're going to be surprised at some of your phrasing.

Kinda like Ginsberg. Maybe a dash of Kerouac .

idiot savant perhaps.

truly a joy to read. the phrasing.

Watch: Bills-Panthers Preview (3:03)

Bills HC Sean McDermott, QB Tyrod Taylor, RB LeSean McCoy and other Bills players talk about the team's week 2 match up against the Carolina Panthers.

Two Bills who pose a threat to the Panthers' 2-0 plan

Quarterback Tyrod Taylor and running back LeSean McCoy could be a handful during Sunday's home opener.

On the Prowl: Ron Rivera opens early Christmas present

Stay up-to-date with this week's roundup of Panthers news from the local and national media.

Panthers sound off on facing Sean McDermott
Check out what Carolina's players and coaches have to say about playing a Bills team led by former Panthers defensive coordinator Sean McDermott.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

both Ds are very good, so I think it is going to come down to which QB is able to make the most game-affecting plays. "It's just my opinion man..."

Well my opinion is it's more than a matchup of personnel. It's a matchup of discipline.

Very few people noted how disciplined the Bills looked against the Jets. That was the biggest thing I took away from that game.

And while Cam Newton is a flashy highlight reel of a player, he's not the most disciplined.

Now you take a Bills coach and several offensive players who know Cam's tendencies inside and out and I think the Bills have an advantage going into this game.

But what about Rivera knowing McDermott? Doesn't it go both ways? Well the question is how much are the Bills running McDermott's defense and how are they running Frazier's? And how much do they know about Rick Dennison?

So yes I think the Bills have an in Sunday.

Bills Today: Panthers rookie running back praises McCoy

bills-today-9-16-story.jpg

Carolina Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey has spoken with high praise for LeSean McCoy.

Top 10 reasons you won’t want to miss Buffalo’s showdown in the South

top-10-week-2-story.jpg

As the Bills gear up for their Week 2 matchup against the Panthers, here's the top 10 reasons you won't want to miss it.