The Colts looked awful today

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone says Cleveland is a poster child for dysfunction, but I seriously think that the Colts are worse. If they were in any other division, would they be any better than 2nd place?

Imagine if they changed up the divisions? We wouldnt be in a po drought for 17 yrs.

True that ... Kraft is a drunk and Irsay prefers pharmaceuticals and cocaine.

Good to know, Im partying with Irsay then. :lol:

Luck lol. He isn't saving anything. Hasselbeck probably couldn't save them either.

Tired. They are a competent team with him and a glorified Big 10 team stuck in an NFL nightmare without him. Piece of advice--give up the schtick. It's weak and diminishes your many other good takes. Edited by dave mcbride

Kapernick should drive to Indy tonight and not leave until they give him a workout. You have to have someyhing better then Scott tolzene

I hope the Colts and other teams with horrible QB's get blown out every week. Serves them right for being too cowardly to deal with any controversy Kaep may bring. They'd rather lose all their games. I'd be pissed if I were a fan.

He opted out of his contract so it is hard to imagine a scenario to blame them. But go ahead.

Did you read what I wrote before commenting? I said if he wanted to play there and they didn't want him. I know he opted out.

And the 9er's didn't want him. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/05/31/john-lynch-49ers-would-have-cut-kaepernick-if-he-hadnt-opted-out/

Edited by klos63

Did you read what I wrote before commenting? I said if he wanted to play there and they didn't want him. I know he opted out.

And the 9er's didn't want him. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/05/31/john-lynch-49ers-would-have-cut-kaepernick-if-he-hadnt-opted-out/

The part where you said "I'll include them" made me think you'd include them, but your link, which was a good one, makes the situation seem mutual between the 9ers and CK. And that it was a system thing.

Do you care to list teams which would reach the playoffs if they simply switched QBs with Kaep being their new starter? I can think of two, and only one of those makes sense. Going from 4-12 to 6-10 can be seen as pointless.

Edited by 4merper4mer

The part where you said "I'll include them" made me think you'd include them, but your link, which was a good one, makes the situation seem mutual between the 9ers and CK. And that it was a system thing.

Do you care to list teams which would reach the playoffs if they simply switched QBs with Kaep being their new starter? I can think of two, and only one of those makes sense. Going from 4-12 to 6-10 can be seen as pointless.

Hard to say about making the playoffs at this point, but for week 1, I'll say Houston, Indy, Miami, Cards, Vikings, Broncos.... , but i'll admit, just a guess here. But besides that point, there are some starters and many backups that i don't think are as effective as Kaep would be.

Not sure you can say adding 2 win is pointless and what's to say it wouldn't be more... Houston, a playoff team last season yanked its starter today, now they have a highly regarded rookie, so maybe Kaep doesn't fit in , but it should give some teams pause.

Hard to say about making the playoffs at this point, but for week 1, I'll say Houston, Indy, Miami, Cards, Vikings, Broncos.... , but i'll admit, just a guess here. But besides that point, there are some starters and many backups that i don't think are as effective as Kaep would be.

Not sure you can say adding 2 win is pointless and what's to say it wouldn't be more... Houston, a playoff team last season yanked its starter today, now they have a highly regarded rookie, so maybe Kaep doesn't fit in , but it should give some teams pause.

Your post said you hope teams get blown out every week. With CL as a backup he would not impact a record. Your statement narrowed it to teams on which he would start.

I think of Houston the same way. Watson's team eventually. Vikes and Cards are out of the question. Broncos? No. They have a young guy, possibly two developing an the terrible Osweiler is cheaper. Hadn't thought of the Fish after Talleywhacker went down but their coach had a connection to Cutler.

The potentially correct answer? Jags. The are not totally out of the question to win that terrible division.