The Colts looked awful today

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who honestly gives a rat's ass about the Colts?

They're one of the few teams with an established QB who might be real bad this year (because said QB is injured). That means they'd be willing to move off their spot for a team looking to acquire a QB - or at least more willing than a team who doesn't already have Luck. More than likely the Bills will have to move up to get their guy because they won't be picking in the top three. Indy might be.

They're one of the few teams with an established QB who might be real bad this year (because said QB is injured). That means they'd be willing to move off their spot for a team looking to acquire a QB - or at least more willing than a team who doesn't already have Luck. More than likely the Bills will have to move up to get their guy because they won't be picking in the top three. Indy might be.

If TT plays well enough this season, we won't be going anywhere near a QB in the draft.

TT is showing that he doesn't have to be spectacular, just good enough to not lose us games.........if he keeps playing the way he is, our FO won't be looking to make a change at QB or draft someone.

If TT plays well enough this season, we won't be going anywhere near a QB in the draft.

TT is showing that he doesn't have to be spectacular, just good enough to not lose us games.........if he keeps playing the way he is, our FO won't be looking to make a change at QB or draft someone.

If TT gets us into the playoffs, the conversation changes without a doubt.

I'm an optimist, so I'm rooting for them to win every game... but I also realize this was week one, at home, against one of the worst rosters in the league. So having the Colts finish in the cellar would at least give us a possible trading partner as a fallback option should the Bills bungle it by going 8-8 or 7-9.

OMG Kim Jung QB is NOT making that team any good.

If TT gets us into the playoffs, the conversation changes without a doubt.

I'm an optimist, so I'm rooting for them to win every game... but I also realize this was week one, at home, against one of the worst rosters in the league. So having the Colts finish in the cellar would at least give us a possible trading partner as a fallback option should the Bills bungle it by going 8-8 or 7-9.

Understood, but honestly, i can't even bring myself to even think about drafts or draft orders when we're only one game into the season.........that's probably just me though.

:lol::beer:

Even if he's as terrible as you say, the Colts believe he's their guy. I'd be surprised if they took a QB in round one, as I think everyone in the league would be.

I never said he was terrible but people treat him like he is perfect. Like Dr. Manhattan from that movie. It is absurd. The rest of that team isn't as good as when Hasselbeck led them to the division title after Luck set them up to finish 3rd. The rest of the division is just bad, not historically bad.