• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was doubled well over half of the snaps he played

He didn't make a single impact play though he held his ground for the most part

Neither did Hughes

Shaq had a fewa nd KW had a few

Overall quite a good effort against the run so the DL must have done an adequate job

I was expecting more from Dareus but he didn't play poorly

When was the last time Jerrah had a sack?

I agree with the OP, I watched him closely all day. He had a couple of good penetrations, and was doubled quite a bit on passing plays, but for 100 Million, you want to hear his name more often, I would assume..

Serious question: What does he do that Worthy, or Washington cannot? I liked me some big stuff BEFORE he got paid but ever since, he's just not showing enough to justify that contract, JMO.

Tim-

He basically moved as little as possible. He hung around the LOS all game. Had a couple chances to help finish off tackles but chose to wait and watch. Got pushed far off the goal line for McCown's QB sneak. It was really bad.

That goal line stand where McCown got the QB sneak, I was thinking man the Dline really got pushed backward, but other than that, I didn't think about the dline all that much.

There are indeed and it takes just one guy missing an assignment or not doing his job to ruin things. 12 points on 214 total yards and 11 first downs. Pick another day to B word and moan about Dareus.

Our offense last year put up a lot of yards and points.

Go Mills! Sign him to a long-term deal. Your logic is clearly undeniable.

That goal line stand where McCown got the QB sneak, I was thinking man the Dline really got pushed backward, but other than that, I didn't think about the dline all that much.

Agreed, very quite day. Which is good whether its versus the Jets or Patriots.

He basically moved as little as possible. He hung around the LOS all game. Had a couple chances to help finish off tackles but chose to wait and watch. Got pushed far off the goal line for McCown's QB sneak. It was really bad.

I watchrd the game and I agree. Both commentators including Gannon said they hadn't mentioned him all day which was unique