Watching New England lose in New England fans territory!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those fans are pathetic. They are already calling for Brady to be benched and Garropolo to take over.

I think it could happen. Garrapolo's contract is up and they either have to sign him to a big long term deal and make him the starter or let him walk. Brady said he wants to play maybe 5 more years but he might not get the chance if he keeps playing like that. Belichick is cut throat. This could be Brady's last year (yesssssssssssssssssssssssss!)

I think it could happen. Garrapolo's contract is up and they either have to sign him to a big long term deal and make him the starter or let him walk. Brady said he wants to play maybe 5 more years but he might not get the chance if he keeps playing like that. Belichick is cut throat. This could be Brady's last year (yesssssssssssssssssssssssss!)

It could be but right now its just one game. Brady has come out slow before and then went on to being Brady. Some day it will end but it isn't here yet.

The lamentation of their women? yes, that is best in life.

Awesome, Ocemur!

It's all in good fun, but I've lived in Boston for 32 years now and enjoy the yearly sparring with my (bandwagon) Pats-fans medical students. This year I threatened to fail any of them who show up to my class wearing Pats gear. They all chuckled, so I followed it with a stone-cold rejoinder: "I have tenure, so there is nothing they could do to me if I fail you." That wiped the smile off their smug little faces -- except for one kid, who I found out after class is from WNY!

Anyhow, we better beat those bastards this year or I'll never hear the end of it!!! :D

Edited by Stranded in Boston

It could be but right now its just one game. Brady has come out slow before and then went on to being Brady. Some day it will end but it isn't here yet.

Didn't he win the Superbowl the year we pasted them 31-0 on opening Day on Drew Bledsoe's debut?

Fair weather fans. Seemed to be a lot of people left the stadium with 8 minutes left. Was fun seeing tons of NE fans all dressed up. Today nothing. Quiet at breakfast

Seriously. Hate fans like that. I never turn our games off early. I never give up hope either. 8 points down with 10 mins isnt even a big deal even their fans act like cry babies.

They all left the bar right after KC made it 35-28 and I walked down the street and took some touristish pics including me wearing a 1980 USA Hockey sweatshirt in front of Mike Eruzione's game winning jersey, walked back to the Marriot, took final pic I needed for work of the server room and tossed the old server in the box. Nothing overly exciting I was so tired.

Cool story bro wud have loved to see them piss and moan after all the ballwashing they got in pregame on tv. I had to turn it off after 5 mins and wait till the shoutbox told me the game started

I've never met a Pats fan in my life that was a fan before 2000. Let's see if they stick around post Brady

You'd meet a few who'd make the trip here with their Grogan, Tipett, Coates, or Bledsoe jerseys on. Never had a problem with them. The only consistently annoying fans over the years are Jets fans.

Edited by Doc Brown