[closed]Starting TT at this point puts him at risk

KellyToughII

TT isn't out of Concussion protocol yet, what happens when he takes a hard hit? What is the protocol when a player suffers two concussions in 10-14 days?

he should be cleared by Wednesday practice. He's already doing individual drills and taking reps. If he isn't cleared in time he can't play in the game.

he should be cleared by Wednesday practice. He's already doing individual drills and taking reps. If he isn't cleared in time he can't play in the game.

Relax yolo get with the agenda. Were keeping tyrod out of the line up to start NP vs the NYJ to have a QB controversy. Tyrod hits NP with a steel chair in the locker room after being traded to SF for a 3rd round pick. Webb becomes our starter while NP is in concussion.

Also, this couldn't go in the "Tyrod is in concussion protocol" thread? I know that I'm getting ornery at my old age but my goodness.

It's not just you. I'm pretty sure they have doctors and stuff to decide this. Some people just need attention, and now I wish I'd never clicked here....

TT isn't out of Concussion protocol yet, what happens when he takes a hard hit? What is the protocol when a player suffers two concussions in 10-14 days?

Stop reaching for excuses just because you want Peterman to start. He wont play if he isn't out of concussion protocol. If he is then he is at no more risk than anyone else.