The Bills Have the 3rd Oldest Team in the NFL

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fans are going to revolt by November. There is going to be serious pressure on the Pegulas this year, I don't think folks realize just how much anger and frustration has built up. We will see what's what around here soon - many of the folks preaching patience are going to be losing their minds in epic fashion.

The fans are going to revolt by November. There is going to be serious pressure on the Pegulas this year, I don't think folks realize just how much anger and frustration has built up. We will see what's what around here soon - many of the folks preaching patience are going to be losing their minds in epic fashion.

Frankly we were a .500 team with a disaster coach. There's no reason to think that a great hire and efficient offseason couldn't have netted a wildcard immediately.

I'm pretty sure many of today's biggest supporters were banging that drum 6 months ago, before transitioning to the idea that we have to turn all 53 roster spots and it's a 3 year project suddenly

Edited by NoSaint

Frankly we were a .500 team with a disaster coach. There's no reason to think that a great hire and efficient offseason couldn't have netted a wildcard immediately.

I'm pretty sure many of today's biggest supporters were banging that drum 6 months ago, before transitioning to the idea that we have to turn all 53 roster spots and it's a 3 year project suddenly

Yup.

Yep, a disaster Coach and D with a disaster situation at WR. Some smart moves could have led to the Bills turning the corner quickly. Of course some will say " heck with a wildcard , I want the Super Bowl " . The two aren't mutually exclusive and you don't design a team to just make a wildcard. You design it to win and make the playoffs and then who knows? Teams don't usually win the bowl after a going on two decades playoff drought. They can win it on a wildcard berth though.

Watkins would be by far the best WR on this roster and a top 10 one if healthy.

Same with Gilmore at corner, and similar to MG at RB.

Good, young players we, for some reason, did not want here anymore.

Head scratchers for sure.

This is a thread about the age of the roster. Watkins was replaced with virtually a same age player in Matthews the same day so really that trade is not part of the conversation of roster age. If you want to argue the talent of Sammy, that is for another thread although injecting the the phrase "if healthy" into every one of your Sammy arguments makes it weak when talking about his talent. Talent is not worth a penny if not on the field..

Gilmore on the other hand is a terrible argument as far as talent is concerned as the 14 million will weigh on NE for years cause he is not a shutdown corner.