National Anthem (Cameron Jefferson)

bmur66

I really am worried about the future of our country as our democracy can't survive without rational discussion and informed discourse in a public realm. More people now hide behind social media and only get their news from biased sources (who profit from being more extreme) that reinforce that their political views are the correct ones. This is filtering down to the politicians who are rewarded by opposing the other side and never compromising. When language breaks down people resort to violence. I don't know if another "civil war" will ever happen in our lifetimes, but I do fear for our future as I don't think there's any way to break this toxic political environment we're in right now. It's only going to get worse.

By the way, antifa needs to change their name as I'm assuming 99.9% of the population is anti fascism.

Civil war is bad for business. Actual fighting is not going to happen as long as we have a functioning government.

Political polarization and the THREAT of civil war, however...that ain't going away. It's replaced television in terms of societal control.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not unexpected. He's not a good NFL OL.

so why have you continued to beat this drum endlessly? As if it was racism or anything else like that, because just like this guy and your boy Kaepernick neither are worth having on the team for what they demand expect. They're both clowns which is probably why you enjoy them so much and so many laughs at you and them