Cap wise could a Dareus/Osweiler trade be worked out?

Tipster19

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really think so to the title thread. LOL! When does the season start? Never soon enough. Especially 2018 and the decade after that when we rule again and the pats are us. Hang tough Bills fans. Only one more year of so so ****. We are on our way to greatness again. Brace yourselves for greatness again. 2018 and onward. Get better in between. I think we have an awesome staff and hc and gm. We're good going forward. Trust them even with uncomfortable decisions. They're doing for our and their own good. Lets loosen up and just go with this combo. Best we've had until they prove otherwise. OK?

I looked up their contract details but it's so detailed I couldn't make heads or tails out of it. If so Cleveland would have to cough up other compensation but I'm wondering if the numbers could be worked out if so.

Why? Ever consider cap hit? Plus talent level?

I looked up their contract details but it's so detailed I couldn't make heads or tails out of it. If so Cleveland would have to cough up other compensation but I'm wondering if the numbers could be worked out if so.

NO and here's why new quarterback over 66 has ever been successful in the NFL Ever! and by the way he sucks