Tyrod in Concussion protocol (update - Cleared 9/5)

YoloinOhio

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#2 is a better option if you have been paying attention putting too much stock into preseason games but thus new regime is hell bent on not doing well thus year so this is where we are at. Yay, it going to be so much fun this year.

Fixed that for ya' :thumbsup:

Taylor may pay better but he's still not taking this team to the playoffs. I would rather watch Peterman develop and take his lumps this year and be ready as a quality backup or starter next year when we draft a QB high.

As I said here (and elsewhere): there is absolutely no rush to see Peterman. You have the kid under contract for this year plus 3 more, and no level of play from him short of Super Bowl MVP is going to preclude this team from drafting a QB with their top pick next year.

Let Tyrod play since he's more likely to give you a true barometer of what the rest of the talent on the offense can do (because he's more NFL ready), which will help you plan going forward. If and when he plays himself out of the job, then go ahead and give the kid a shot.

#2 is a better option if you have been paying attention but thus new regime is hell bent on not doing well thus year so this is where we are at. Yay, it going to be so much fun this year.

The team voted Tyrod as a captain. They seem to have some belief that he gives them the best chance to win. Their opinion is more important than anyone else's.

The team voted Tyrod as a captain. They seem to have some belief that he gives them the best chance to win. Their opinion is more important than anyone else's.

Did we really have a vote? Feels like McDermott picked these captains.

EDIT: Not saying that Tyrod would not have been voted one by his teammates by the way. He has always been a good locker room guy and a leader for this team. I am just a sceptic of captain "votes".

Edited by GunnerBill

simple question -

How often isn't the QB a C ?

I thought it was most often. The C being the leader(s) of their respective side.

#2 is a better option if you have been paying attention but thus new regime is hell bent on not doing well thus year so this is where we are at. Yay, it going to be so much fun this year.

I've watched every preseason snap, been to camp a number of times and read every analysis. Peterman may or may not be a better option later in the season, but I don't think it is reasonable to believe he could step in Week One of his rookie season and give us a better chance than Tyrod does.

I've watched every preseason snap, been to camp a number of times and read every analysis. Peterman may or may not be a better option later in the season, but I don't think it is reasonable to believe he could step in Week One of his rookie season and give us a better chance than Tyrod does.

Tyrod gives them a better chance alright, it's a better chance to lose. That more than anything seems to be their m.o.

Tyrod gives them a better chance alright, it's a better chance to lose. That more than anything seems to be their m.o.

It is laughable that you are so convinced of this based on the preseason performance of a 5th-round rookie, which is more telling to you than 29 games of regular-season work from a 7th-year vet.

I know. It's unfathomable that the coaches think Tyrod gives them a better shot to win right now.

Taylor has a winning record in the NFL after two seasons and given a starters salary to continue playing for Buffalo.

While I believe the Bills may have hit the jackpot in Peterman its refreshing to see the loyalty returned to Taylor who has proven his loyalty to his team. I respect the decision.

Myself personally, still a big T T fan, fan of the whole 53 man roster which includes Nathan Peterman.

I'm an even bigger fan of the team...

Edited by Figster

It is laughable that you are so convinced of this based on the preseason performance of a 5th-round rookie, which is more telling to you than 29 games of regular-season work from a 7th-year vet.

I get having a difference of opinion on this subject , what I don't get is the need for insults.

You're laughable. It's my damn opinion just like you have one, right!

You and a few other want to be smartest guys in the room just love telling others, just how wrong their opinions are. You're the laughable one. :thumbsup:

I get having a difference of opinion on this subject , what I don't get is the need for insults.

I'm 100% certain that you aren't referring to me; otherwise please show me where I insulted anyone. Calling a questionable-opinion-stated-as-fact "laughable" is not an insult.

You're laughable. It's my damn opinion just like you have one, right!

You and a few other want to be smartest guys in the room just love telling others, just how wrong their opinions are. You're the laughable one. :thumbsup:

^ now this here, that's an insult...and I suppose I'd feel insulted if I bothered to let other people's opinions of me have an effect.

It is indeed laughable to state as a fact (you did not state it as an opinion) that a rookie 5th round pick that looked mediocre against 2nd and 3rd stringers in the preseason gives the team a better chance to win than a 2-year starter with a winning record.

It cannot be backed up by anything other than an extra helping of opinion.

Edited by thebandit27