So who's YOUR starting qb?

Steptide

Which QB  

449 members have voted

1. 1. So who's YOUR starting qb?

Tyrod or Peterman? I really don't see any step back starting Peterman this season. What is Tyrod gonna do any difference come Sept 10th?

I think TT will start the season as the #1 guy, but he sure has not earned it. I am hoping that the next offense will look totally different versus the Jets, but I am not expecting much.

I would have a very short leash for Taylor. I think he is the 2nd best QB and we see most of the excuses everyone makes go out the window tonight. Peterman moved up with the ones with the same OL and didn't look lost or worse than TT so far. He was playing with his 3 different combination of WRs in the last 3 weeks, but that did not seem to impact a lot of timing throws or anticipation as we keep hearing with TT.

Do I think Peterman is great - No, but he uses more of the field and makes throws TT will not make. I think that is part of Clays problems on a few throws - TT would never make a pass to him on an in breaking cut as he is cutting inside the hash - the ball got on and past Clay and I think that is something that the WRs will need to adapt to.

Even before TT was hurt - his attempts were out breaking throws on the sideline and even on the play he was injured - if he threw the ball on time he had a guy that was breaking and would of been open, but he clutched and then tried to run. He needed to throw the ball.

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad when a rookie QB with a 50% completion rate, averaging 5.47 YPA with a QB rating of 71 is everyone's savior...just shows how bad Taylor has been

Just shows how fans have no clue. Basing so much on preseason and Peterman hasn't even looked that great.

Just shows how fans have no clue. Basing so much on preseason and Peterman hasn't even looked that great.

I think it is you that has no clue.

The argument was against Peterman, and was yeah he looked ok but it was against the 3's, then it was the same but it was against the 2's, lets see him do it against the 1's then we'll know.

Well he just did it against the 1's, thrown into the game, probably didn't take any 1st team reps and is a true rookie to boot. What more does the kid have to do? He has shown well in every instance you all challenged him in.

Edited by old school

The argument was against Peterman was yeah he looked ok but it was against the 3's, then it was the same but it was against the 2's, lets see him do it against the 1's then we'll know.

Well he just did it against the 1's, thrown into the game and probably didn't take any 1st team reps and is a true rookie to boot. What more does the kid have to do? He has shown well in every instance you all challenged him.

11 of 23 for 98 yards isnt doing it against the ones. That sucks. Not saying tyrod is any good. Not saying Peterman cant be the eventual starter. But lets get a friggin grip.

The argument was against Peterman was yeah he looked ok but it was against the 3's, then it was the same but it was against the 2's, lets see him do it against the 1's then we'll know.

Well he just did it against the 1's, thrown into the game and probably didn't take any 1st team reps and is a true rookie to boot. What more does the kid have to do? He has shown well in every instance you all challenged him.

He had some nice throws, and not so nice throws and one big pass interference. less than 100 yards passing. He has upside, but has never started in a real NFL game. TT has earned the right as starter, for now, due to 29 games of actual NFL games that do matter,and he was never terrible like you seem to think. But with this offense, he may struggle because it doesn't fit what he does best.

11 of 23 for 98 yards isnt doing it against the ones. That sucks. Not saying tyrod is any good. Not saying Peterman cant be the eventual starter. But lets get a friggin grip.

Peter Pan could go out there and complete one pass and OS would want him as starter due to an infatuation of hate against TT. Logical arguments mean nothing to him.

Beane, grow some hair.

Get rid of Rex's experiment.

Trade him, cut him or put him on IR, but get him off the field.

He's a RB, not a QB.

They should trade him if they don't want him to run and took away what he does best-the deep ball. No point in him here.

4 drops, 4 batted down, 3 bad passes

He needs to do better with the batted down balls but 3 bad passes isn't too bad for a true rookie.

2 very good 3rd down conversions that were called back because of penalty.

The dude plays the part better than TT, sorry you don't like that.

4 drops, 4 batted down, 3 bad passes

He needs to do better with the batted down balls but 3 bad passes isn't too bad for a true rookie.

2 very good 3rd down conversions that were called back because of penalty.

The dude plays the part better than TT, sorry you don't like that.

Learn to read then respond. This is not a pro Tyrod argument.

He had some nice throws, and not so nice throws and one big pass interference. less than 100 yards passing. He has upside, but has never started in a real NFL game. TT has earned the right as starter, for now, due to 29 games of actual NFL games that do matter,and he was never terrible like you seem to think. But with this offense, he may struggle because it doesn't fit what he does best.

How did TT earn his shot as starter? Training camp competition, right? Tyrod was better than the other guys in 2015, (Manuel 14 starts, Cassel 71 starts) kind of like Peterman has been better than Tyrod this year.

Edited by old school

I'm going with Peterman. I don't dislike Tyrod but when there is not much of a drop off, if any, then Peterman makes more sense. He has 0 starts compared to Taylor so you'd think he can get better.

It looks like it's going to be a long sucky season anyway, might as well see what the rookie can do.

How did TT earn his shot as starter? Training camp competition, right? Tyrod was better than the other guys in 2015, kind of like Peterman has been better than Tyrod this year.

He earned it and the Bills are 15-14 when he plays-a slight winning record. He is the veteran starter for now. Camp is where players are evaluated, and the staff feels TT is the starter.