Steptide

Which QB  

449 members have voted

1. 1. So who's YOUR starting qb?

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still Tyrod for now. Peterman looked pretty good though, and he's actually the QB I wanted the Bills to draft. But it's still Tyrod as the #1 for now.

Tyrod has earned the chance to start the season as the Bills #1 QB with his play the last 2 years.

Now if he is truly sucking it up out there as the season goes on, then you go to Peterman.

But for now it's Tyrod. He has the support of the locker room. He's viewed as a leader on the team. They brought him back to be the starter. Dumping him before a regular season game is even played would be a bit premature.

I agree with this post word for word.

None of the above...they all suck.....

On a real team Yates wouldn't make it past the first round of cuts. He's awful.

You realize that Yates played on a "real" team in the playoffs? And won?

I'm not advocating for him by any means, but the "real team" hyperbole is a little much.

McDermott can say Tyrod, I still saw enough tonight to say eff it, let's roll with Peterman. We might see it after the bye week.

A concussion and pass interference call. TT last two seasons mean nothing I guess. Peterman has upside but is not ready for actual games.

Not starting Peterman this year makes no sense. If we start Tyrod and miss the playoffs again, then we draft a qb in the 1st, that automatically makes Peterman the backup, in which case what was the point of drafting him in the first place?

Why is this so hard to understand? The love for a terrible Qb like TT is almost cult like. I look at the uniform and make my opinions from that. So far Peterman looks more like an NFL Qb than Taylor.

I would say Tyrod but I don't think our coaches know how to use his talents. Roman and A Lynn were ground game gurus.

I see fatal flaws with peterman - horrible under pressure and batted balls, weak arm. I see him as having a 5% chance of evolving into a franchise QB. 5% better than zero.

Seemed he was getting batted balls because the line couldn't block for poop.

Sad when a rookie QB with a 50% completion rate, averaging 5.47 YPA with a QB rating of 71 is everyone's savior...just shows how bad Taylor has been

Who said he is a savior??????

He has just played better than TT. You know what's really sad? TT fans who still want him to start after looking like complete crap all preseason long.

It is still TT's job to lose, and I voted for him, but really like the way Peterman is growing. Does not act or carry himself as a rookie, and being a ND fan(my glutant for punishment does not just include the Sabres and Bills lol) I can attest to his ability to pull games out in the last minute.

Why is this so hard to understand? The love for a terrible Qb like TT is almost cult like. I look at the uniform and make my opinions from that. So far Peterman looks more like an NFL Qb than Taylor.

Based on three pre season games. To heck with 29 actual games when it counts.