McCoy to packers rumors

bkep32

I agree with your general thought but the bar has moved. What happened 20 years ago is irrelevant. Athlete's diets and training regimens have extended their primes. There are examples everywhere. Shady has a few good years left.

I think we are in or entering that borrowed time any day now -- I'm not expecting him to carry much past 30

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we are in or entering that borrowed time any day now -- I'm not expecting him to carry much past 30

Maybe but the case can be made that last year was one of his best. This offseason he's looked great. Brady, LeBron, Brees, etc... are carrying their primes past where others have. You can even look at a guy like Frank Gore. The wall just isn't where it once was.

Ha... Wow, even Boy street coming out with the holier than thou, "I was here first so I must be better" self righteous 'tude.

I actually thought you were better than that. My mistake.

thought wrong. I'm not.

Completely false based on performance last season and what he's been showing all during training camp/preseason.

he never said when he will hit the wall. So actually. Completely false by you, which is fully understandable.

thought wrong. I'm not.

At least you admit it. Unfortunately it's that same attitude that makes this board intolerable.

I come here for Bills info, just like I used to on the bbmb.

Also just like the bbmb it's proven to be impossible to have a decent conversation.

Luckily, people don't act this way in real life. I've never met Bills fans in real life, at games, etc that act this way.

Could be the coolest guy at the tailgate, something creepy just happens to people when they get logged onto a message board.

Edited by likei've

you don't know me very well, spelling and grammar mistakes are done as a pun. To make fun of imbeciles who think they're so enlightened that they don't make mistakes. Disirregardless, you are wrong about the most enlightened posters. Many of the enlightened posters have been chased away or are just waiting on the regular season when there's something to discuss. I could put to shame any BBM Ur on defense or most things related to football. Several of us could we have chosen not to because there's nothing to discuss until games are played in all hypotheticals are just ridiculous. So thinking as you are you won't see that this message board has always been the king to the little B word ass message boards of BBM B

NOUN
puns (plural noun)
  1. a joke exploiting the different possible meanings of a word or the fact that there are words that sound alike but have different meanings:
    "the pigs were a squeal (if you'll forgive the pun)"
    synonyms: play on words · wordplay · double entendre · innuendo ·
VERB
puns (third person present) · punned (past tense) · punned (past participle) · punning (present participle)
  1. make a joke exploiting the different possible meanings of a word:
    "his first puzzle punned on composers, with answers like “Handel with care” and “Haydn go seek”"

Honestly, this is just too easy...

this message board is great and was better without BBMB'r mouth breathers.

You know why it was good? Because WWE against poor grammar and **** posting. We self moderate to a large degree which is why most don't last here when they're posting constant garbage.

Us long time TBD'ers have kept this place great. We will be here long than most of these new additions and continue to make this place something we value.

So, to anyone coming here to suck this place down the toilet than we will butt heads.

Step up your posting for the season; moderators are a lot less tolerant.

.......aren't you just the omnipotent Pope of TBD?.....yup I posted at BBMB and elsewhere as a 55 year diehard following this club, but have been firmly put in my lowly place here....unfortunately you're two notches BELOW what Tru-Green puts on my lawn four times a year....POS #1 clown.....their manure is of higher quality......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

.......aren't you just the omnipotent Pope of TBD?.....yup I posted at BBMB and elsewhere as a 55 year diehard following this club, but have been firmly put in my lowly place here....unfortunately you're two notches BELOW what Tru-Green puts on my lawn four times a year....POS #1 clown.....their manure is of higher quality......

Damn Old Time, I read your stuff over at Message Board X for years and don't think I can recall one time your input was anything but informative and useful to the topic at hand.

Maybe but the case can be made that last year was one of his best. This offseason he's looked great. Brady, LeBron, Brees, etc... are carrying their primes past where others have. You can even look at a guy like Frank Gore. The wall just isn't where it once was.

I'll agree to a degree but running back and quarterback are very different skill sets to succeed. One is much more physically demanding. And as to gore- still productive but his YPC is down 0.7 the last two years compared to his career. That's a very substantial drop.

I'll agree to a degree but running back and quarterback are very different skill sets to succeed. One is much more physically demanding. And as to gore- still productive but his YPC is down 0.7 the last two years compared to his career. That's a very substantial drop.

Also went from lead back in a run first offense to lead back in a pass first offense. Gore is much more solidly built and a different style of runner than McCoy. Gore is one cut and a cloud of dust between the tackles. McCoy is a bounce outside get the edge and maybe find a cutback lane. I'd say looking at their styles a back like Gore can age more gracefully as his style is predicated more on sheer straight line speed and power than McCoy's style which requires elite quick twitch cutting, jukes and bursts that men in their 30s rarely possess.

so I'm .5 NPK? !@#$ yeah, that's ***** gold!

PS, who are you? Because if you're that bent out of shape from what .5 nitrogen, .5 phosphate and .5 potash says than I don't know what to tell you. By the way, I'd rather be water soluble calcium. That's the good stuff

Damn Old Time, I read your stuff over at Message Board X for years and don't think I can recall one time your input was anything but informative and useful to the topic at hand.

I support this message. :haha:

NOUN

puns (plural noun)

•  

a joke exploiting the different possible meanings of a word or the fact that there are words that sound alike but have different meanings:

"the pigs were a squeal (if you'll forgive the pun)"

synonyms: play on words · wordplay · double entendre · innuendo ·

[more]

witticism · quip · bon mot

VERB

puns (third person present) · punned (past tense) · punned (past participle) · punning (present participle)

•  

make a joke exploiting the different possible meanings of a word:

"his first puzzle punned on composers, with answers like Handel with care and Haydn go seek"

Honestly, this is just too easy...
your knew here. So, I'll make this easy. You can't defeat me or my self of steam. Names cant hurt me.

At least you admit it. Unfortunately it's that same attitude that makes this board intolerable.

I come here for Bills info, just like I used to on the bbmb.

Also just like the bbmb it's proven to be impossible to have a decent conversation.

Luckily, people don't act this way in real life. I've never met Bills fans in real life, at games, etc that act this way.

Could be the coolest guy at the tailgate, something creepy just happens to people when they get logged onto a message board.

and I do act this way in life. I don't take anything that seriously. You have to read everything I say as the most ridiculous thing possible from the dumbest guy in the room standpoint. Then, once in a while I say something mind-blowing and insightful and with my bar so low you are amazed I actually formed a full sentence and not just a