Telling comment by Sammy

ksm27

In today's LA Times, Sammy said the following about working with Rams QB Jared Goff: "The more reps you get with him, the more he can trust you and the more comfortable he is with throwing the ball to you, Watkins said. [its great] to have a guy that doesnt even look your way, just look the safety off and throw you the ball, because he depends on you to be at the right spot.

As compared to...

Looking safeties off is a few levels above Tyrod's game.

Unfortunately.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyrod and Sammy never had chemistry. Like how Carson Wentz drove Jordan Matthews to the airport when he got traded, and they were best friends. When Sammy was traded you didn't hear about any kind of tough goodbye or that Tyrod was sad. My gut has been telling me for a while that Tyrod and Sammy didn't get along very well. They approach the game differently. Can't imagine Tyrod was happy when Sammy complained about his targets to the Buffalo News.

Edited by HappyDays

Tyrod and Sammy never had chemistry. Like how Carson Wentz drove Jordan Matthews to the airport when he got traded, and they were best friends. When Sammy was traded you didn't hear about any kind of tough goodbye or that Tyrod was sad. My gut has been telling me for a while that Tyrod and Sammy didn't get along very well. They approach the game differently. Can't imagine Tyrod was happy when Sammy complained about his targets to the Buffalo News.

:lol:

Good post. And none of TT supporters have ever said different. We repeat ourselves due to the dishonest posting that never stops.

This is a good one.

Never mention yourself and honest posting again, please.

Sammy made TT look competent.

TT will be wishing he had Sammy back real soon if he doesn't already.

It's quite obvious the Bills are hoping to upgrade the QB position in next year's draft. Taylor works hard and does his best so I don't get all the bashing.

Well then, we should award him the Lombardi Participation Trophy!

TUEL TIME! [Don't worry, sarcasm font]

Because he sucks as a QB. I don't care he is a great guy, works hard, comes in first, leaves last blah blah blah. Bottom line, he isn't a good QB. He is nothing more than "Rudy". Loveable guy you want to root for, but just isn't good.

Way past time to get a Real QB in here. BTW this is TT's 7th year? Goff is just starting his 2nd and can all ready do this...

Goff was arguably the worst QB in the NFL last year. We'll see how he looks when the games count and the assessment comes from performance and results, not a teammate blowin' smoke.

In today's LA Times, Sammy said the following about working with Rams QB Jared Goff: "The more reps you get with him, the more he can trust you and the more comfortable he is with throwing the ball to you, Watkins said. [its great] to have a guy that doesnt even look your way, just look the safety off and throw you the ball, because he depends on you to be at the right spot.

As compared to...

Watkins also said great things about Kyle Orton after he took over for EJ

I too will be watching Sam Watkins season.

For fun of course.

I do like Lynn and R Woods as well.

Going to continue my thinking Watkins needed a new team for reasons.

Orton was a lot better than EJ so it does make sense that he would say that.

Orton was something alright !

So the OP has been here since 2012, only comes our when he or she has such incredible wisdom nuggets (22 × 2 b exact) and all people can do is bash him? Just wow.

My original post was most definitely not an "incredible wisdom nugget." If that were a requirement, I fear there'd be precious few conversations happening on this board. As you correctly point out, I'm not a frequent poster but I am a loyal reader, and I suspect that the majority of the members of this group are like me. I'm relatively quiet because the smart and frequent posters on here tend to do a great job of making the right arguments for whatever position I happen to side with. Being in LA, I posted something that I thought was interesting and that might not have been picked up by the regulars. And I didn't even mean it as a shot at Taylor, but it's funny how just about any thread can devolve into a debate over Taylor's ability.

Watkins also said great things about Kyle Orton after he took over for EJ

Read the whole thread. Not about just saying generically great things.

Here comes the hyperbole alert!! You can't have 3 times the TDs as turnovers and lead top 10 scoring offense both years as a starter and "suck." This is the kind of dribble and nonsense that has ruined this board and it's sad. If you want to say "limited" or "not good enough" you may be able to make that argument. "Suck" and "Rudy" are just not true. They are opinions that aren't true because facts say otherwise.

Since the writer has chosen to use an adjective that in modern vocabulary usage denotes a heightened level of ire, and then follows it up with a one word image that precisely fits the point he's trying to convey, we should steer clear of labeling it "dribble". Maybe drivel, but never dribble.

This is, of course, only my limited experience showing and I realize it sucks to not be good enough.